• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great American Bash Live Discussion

Don't think so Cola. So, 2 title matches, 2 titles (technically 3) titles change hands. Damn, Justin, I think we have the same stream, punks voice keeps getting REALLY deep.

The audio quality on mine is absolute shit

Oh Boy, the ECW squash match is next, yay:rolleyes:

Here's a fun fact. Excluding Big Daddy V all of the WWE's black competitor's are champs.

But it's not a fact. Crime Tyme are without a title. And I believe that this Matt Hardy loss is just setting up for his ECW title reign.

Ugh. Tony Atlas.

"Ladies and gentle muh. The world.....strongus....champi-uh......Mark...Henray!"

Why did they give Henry a mouthpiece that can barely talk himself?

the ultimate warrior was having an autograph session at the marriott next to the coliseum where the wrestlers stayed i wonder if anything happened

"Boring" chant already. Man, ECW sucks right about now.

Just a thought, is Kane booked in a match tonight?

Santino better make an apperance:lmao:
Boring Boring Boring im with the crowd here

i believe he got the shot because there is about no one on that brand. who else was gonna get it nunzio, super crazy, delaney or armando ecw is jobber land

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back