• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great American Bash Live Discussion

Hmm no contest really is it.

Vickie "Granny Panties" Guerrero

or

The Hot Wedding Planner!

Edge done what most people would!

LETS GO EDGEEEE

Aren't they technically (story wise) married though, still? No one has mentioned their "annulment" have they?

Nah but 'Becca, that's where I always get pissed, when a guy cheats, you see his gf go after the one he cheated with...why? It's the fuckin' guy that needs to be punished...half the time, the one he's having an affair with doesn't even know he's in a relationship, so why punish her?

Nah but 'Becca, that's where I always get pissed, when a guy cheats, you see his gf go after the one he cheated with...why? It's the fuckin' guy that needs to be punished...half the time, the one he's having an affair with doesn't even know he's in a relationship, so why punish her?

Usually I'd agree. But she was there fucking wedding planner!

Hate it how the WWE marriages always seem to be between a woman and a one named superstar.

What the hell is it meant to end up as...

I, Vickie Guerrero take you, Edge...

Mrs Edge?

Or I, Stephanie McMahon take you, Test...

Mrs Test?!

Pointless stuff.

Oh and Billy and Chuck!

Iblaze said:
Except she was the FUCKING wedding planner there is no way she could of not known edge was getting maried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back