The fuck, WZ?

I think it's Kane. This is one last extended title run for him, complete with Paul Bearer in his corner now, and when the feud with Taker is over, so too will be the careers of Kane and Paul Bearer, once and for all.

Gives him a chance to resume his dental career :)

I think it's going to be Edge. There were rumours last year that he was retiring sometime in the future and let's face it, he isn't going anywhere at the moment. You know you're headed for the shit pan when you have a match against Jack Swagger.

In a conversation I had with my friend a couple months back, I had the idea that Taker and Kane would retire together and at the same time. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kane. The culmination of this feud complete with Bearer would be the final end game to their story. Perfect ending if you ask me. They completely destroy each other and Paul Bearer lays them both to rest 4 EVAH.

Top respected guy in WWE who is pretty old well my picks are HHH, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho, Rey and Kane. But it comes down to Kane and Undertaker.

Probably is Rey if it's not who there talking about I doubt he'll be around much longer anyway.

If this report is true, the obvious bet is on 'Taker. After all he's probably the single most broken man in the locker room. Plus he's gotta be wanting some titanuim hips by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back