*OFFICAL EXCLUSIVE*: Top WWE Star Considering Retirement; Details

Could well be Edge. He's noticeably slowed up since his Achilles injury. He still puts in consistently solid work, but it's not the same as before his injury, where he simply could not have a bad match and very often did superlative jobs. Plus, when you think about it, what does he have left to accomplish? He's won both the tag team belts, won both IC and US titles (unified them, in fact), won the WHC, won the WWE belt, and last year he won the Royal Rumble. He's lost to Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Hell, he's even won King of the Ring. It's one of the most impressive resumes ever and if he feels his body is starting to give out on him, he may decide he has nothing left to achieve in wrestling. Heaven knows there's enough he could achieve elsewhere.

HHH looks to be the other solid bet, if his injury is actually worse than everyone thinks it is. I'd be surprised though. Even if HHH's injury genuinely is career-ending, he will absolutely go out with a bang, at Wrestlemania. No slinking back into the shadows for him.

Hopefully it's Triple H. Undertaker, Kane and Goldust can go too. How many years are these guys gonna be around? The amazing thing is that some fans are STILL interested in these people. It's been at least 15 years for all these characters. Enough already.

For some reason Edge was the person that came to mind when I read this. I recall him saying somewhere that he was going to get out of wrestling in the next couple of years. I also heard he`s going to be in one of the upcoming movies WWE Films is doing, so maybe that

My guess is it's Kane as he's talked about retiring before plus after his World Title reign is over, what's left for him in the WWE? Nothing. Like The Rock & HBK, he pretty much will have done every major thing & feuded with every major wrestler in the WWE. This guy has just been pretty much going around in circles the past few years, feuding with the same people over & over again and teaming with Taker repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back