• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Festive Food Thread

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
Everyone like food. And everyone likes to eat. Even more so at Christmas. From warm spices such as cinnamon and cardamom to various meats like turkey and ham, Christmas is the foodie holiday.

What are you going to be eating over the holiday period?

Turkey, ham, cookies that I make, some Christmas Pudding, pumpkin pie, and I don't even know until the day of what else.

Turkey, ham, cookies that I make, some Christmas Pudding, pumpkin pie, and I don't even know until the day of what else.

I've never understood the appeal of pumpkin pie. Crazy Americans.

I'm making mince pies tomorrow. Things are gonna get festive...

Deviled motherfucking eggs. They're relatively easy to make anytime of the year but really only come around during Easter/Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Sweet italian sausage stuffing, fried ravioli (meat and cheese), pinwheels, penne w/ a red gravy or vodka sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken parm, meatballs, turkey, ham, corn on the cob, rapini, peppercorn green beans, and a bunch of desserts I don't feel like naming atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back