The ECW Arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
Does anybody think that the ECW will look like the old one or be just like smackdown with the tunnel at the side like at WWE vs ECW? I hope they re-create the old one or it will ruin the effect.

who knows...guess we will have to wait and see..i personally hope its simply and grimey like the old ecw

I think they are doing a bunch of ecw house shows so I reckon they will be old ecw style, at the moment its being taped before smackdown so it will be very similar to the wwe look, if the ratings are good I imagine them moving to smaller areans and taping on another night.

I am pretty sure only this Tuesdays show is going on after Smackdown. After that if you look at the schedule I am pretty sure its all independent. So it should be the old, grimey, raw ECW style.

Well i tried finding the article to no-avail. But paul was interviewed and commented on this very thing in a newspaper. From what i remember it will be a mix of the old school and some newer ideas. Dont expect them to rehash the world as paul even stated that that approach would fail overall.

But i think we can trust that we are in good hands with Paulie having creative control. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back