THE DOWNFALL OF WWE

Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!??!?!

WHY IS JOHN CENA BEING USED AS A CONSTANT JOBBER, EVER SINCE DWAYNE THE COCK JOHNSON BEAT HIM AT WRESTLEMANIA HES BARELY PICKED UP ANY WINS

I DONT CARE THAT HES BEATEN COCK LESNAR HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST TO THE ROCK AND HE SURE AS HELL SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST TO JOHNNY LAURINAITIS

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNTIL JOHN CENA WINS AT A PPV I REFUSE TO POST ANY COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION, AND ALL MY THOUGHTS WILL GO INTO THREADS, WHICH I SURE AS HELL HOPE ANNOYS YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU ALL HATE JOHN CENA EVEN THOUGH HE GIVES HIS ALL TO THE WWE AND TO PLEASE THE WWE UNIVERSE, WHICH MAY I ADD YOU ARE A PART OF

LETS GO CENA, DO IT FOR YOUR FANS.

:wwf:

Is it a coincidence that the WWEDF (WWE Downfall) and MOC (Marginalization Of Cena) started on the same night as the DPM"Y"R (Daniel Pie-Man "Yes" Revolution)?

I pity people that think Buffalo Wild Wings makes a good, hot or spicy wing. Their food is overpriced and underserved.

First the downfall of WWE and now this. This thread is so depressing. Next you're going to tell me they are remaking A New Hope with Justin Bieber as Luke and Shia LeBoeuf as Han.

I pity people that think Buffalo Wild Wings makes a good, hot or spicy wing. Their food is overpriced and underserved.

First the downfall of WWE and now this. This thread is so depressing. Next you're going to tell me they are remaking A New Hope with Justin Bieber as Luke and Shia LeBoeuf as Han.

Trust me, I know the wings are average. But it's across the street from my office. Vive' le' convenience.

Trust me, I know the wings are average. But it's across the street from my office. Vive' le' convenience.

Yep. I like Culvers a hell of a lot more than I do Wendy's, but Wendy's is across the street, therefore I get that more than Culvers. Not as good a burger, but it's right there.

AND, kudos for a successful thread hijack. We turned another Cenation rant into a discussion about wings. Well done, everyone.

It doesn't matter if Cena keeps losing...he is not getting de-pushed. His matches are continuously the main events of PPVs.

I had the BWW for the first time at NorCal's house, and they weren't bad. I've had far worse wings than theirs.

I had a garlic parmesan wing for the first time today. I threw it into my little lunchbox at the market with some General Tsao's and veggie fried rice. It was fucking phenomenal.

I actually had BWW for the first time a few weeks ago. Being that wings are my favorite food, I enjoyed it big time. Their burgers also seem to kick ass.

We finally have a BWW open in town.

I think I'm going to go there tomorrow, buy some wings, and then force-feed them to my cousin, since he hates wings.

Doesn't a Long Island Ice Tea have like 5 or 6 types of alcohol in it? Any drink that got that much straight booze in it probably isn't girly.

Doesn't a Long Island Ice Tea have like 5 or 6 types of alcohol in it? Any drink that got that much straight booze in it probably isn't girly.

It does have that kind of alcohol in it, but it's still quite girly. They're for those dumb sorority chicks who get all drunk and weepy and ****ty and what not.

And amateur boys who can't handle their liquor.

And the problem with this is what, exactly?

There is none really. They can be really fun. Except I'm married and stuff and not into cheating now, so they kind of annoy me. Unless they show me their underpants, like this hot chick wearing a short skirt at a bar around my way last weekend.

She was all like "Heggghyyyy, waaaannnnnaa C my kuuuuuute paaaaaantieeees?"

I was all like "Okay". And I saw em. So did my wife. They were cute panties.

Then we wished her a fun evening. And she stumbled off to the bathroom. My wife saw her puking in that bathroom later that evening. Then we saw her making out with some random Affliction shirt wearing tool. And we laughed heartily at his mouth getting Long Island puke all up in it.

Men don't need to drink Long Island Iced Teas, they'll show dudes their panties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back