The Death of Mr. Sam Tribute Thread

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Ladies and Gentlemen, I wanted to start this thread as a tribute to a once great man - no - a one great LEGEND on these boards. Mr. Sam. In his day, he did some amazing things. Many of you proudly wear signatures he selflessly created for you. And when push came to shove, you always knew he had your back.

Sadly, folks, Sam passed recently. His body did not perish, mind you. But something INSIDE him died. Something that made him who he is. But I don't want to remember Mr. Sam in such a way. The man deserves better. Welcome to The Death of Mr. Sam Tribute Thread, where all of you can pay your respects to the man's memory and share your fondest experiences.

Hot Damn. We'll miss you, Sam.

Like the man said, Savage will get winded sooner than Vader, add that to the fact that Vader has already had an easier match against a less lethal opponent earlier that night, it definitely tips the scales in the big man's favour.

The Milan Miracle is teh awesome!!

Nobody's been welcomed in a while. So, how are all you new members doing?

Don't know how I'd sabotage this. I'd probably only get half way through the sentence of "Ha, I betrayed you" before IC e-bitch slapped me. Besides, Colamania runs the Undertaker campaign, that's our biggest advantage.

I think it's a crime that Austin/Vader is closer than Angle/RVD. Well, it's a crime that RVD is even beating Angle but that's a different story.
If I weren't backing Vader to kick the shit out of that stoned little fucker already, I would be now.

I don't think I can really add much to this - IC has made the best pro-Vader points and with Angle heading out he's got my full backing to rip RVD's little bastard head off. The man is a fucking monster. We're not even talking Abyss level monster, Abyss needs weapons, Vader himself is a weapon. If Abyss is, say, an 8 out of 10,on the monster scale, Vader is a 16. He's a man of mass destruction and should be outlawed, especially after what he's about to do to Austin.

Also, remember to vote Vader in the WrestleZone Tournament.

IC25's Editor's Note - he posted that one in the "IC25's Victory Celebration Thread" for my winning the WZ Poster's Tournament. A thread that he <sob> started FOR me!

Ummm...why the fuck would I ask for a mod spot when I already got one, that makes no sense

But Mr. Sam mods a section you don't. ;) He is the TNA mod, you just got the non-wrestling sections. Hmmm...TNA and Non-Wrestling mod sound better don't you think?

Umm...I mod the same section as you, so what does that make you?

But I also have the Exclusives.

Man, that sounded better in my head. Nevermind. I retract my argument.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be in loving memory of Mr. Sam. Please pay tribute.

Funeral eh? Okay, where's the chics. There are ALWAYS chics who need some comforting at funerals. Thats where I come in.

Oh yeah.. uhm.. something about Sam, something about Sam.

Man, that Sam was a great T.N.A. mod. Really knew how to watch over a dead section like none other. Okay, bring on the ladies.. seriously, didn't Sam know any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back