The Deadman Rises

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced that the Undertaker is set to appear on the November 15th episode of SmackDown Live.

This has led to speculation as to whether or not he'll be involved with Survivor Series since it's the final episode before Survivor Series, if he's simply there as part of the blue brand's 900th episode celebration, if it's ultimately the kickoff of his WrestleMania XXXIII angle or some combo of any or all of the above.

Personally, I'm leaning towards it being mostly about the show's 900th episode, though it'd be cool to see whatever Taker's program for WrestleMania is to kick off the same night.

I wish I could still get excited about Undertaker appearing. He was once my all-time favorite wrestler. But now I look at him and all I see is a guy who got squashed by Brock Lesnar half a dozen times. His career was for nothing and it's impossible to generate any interest in his appearances. Even if he came back, ran roughshod over the entire roster, and beat John Cena, Randy Orton, all three former Shield members, all four Wyatts, and AJ Styles in a 10-on-1 Handicap Match at WrestleMania, he'd still be the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.

It'd be cool if he returned as part of the Survivor Series team but I'm more inclined to think Curt Hawkins is in for a short night.

I'm guessing that it is setting something up bigger for the Rumble or Mania. The fact that he is showing up on SD makes me think AJ or Cena will be involved. I just hope he doesn't talk too long and fans don't "What?!" him. Assholes.

Imagine the week before, Styles and Ambrose don't want to wait until TLC so the TLC Match happens on SD! Styles defeats Ambrose and says how he needs more comp and Shane says next week he would defend against Undertaker. During the match, Gallows and Anderson makes a surprise appearance to help Gallows after a ref knock down and John Cena returns with his Thuganomics music (tribute to his early SD career) to make the save with a steel chain wrapped around his hand. Before turning and nailing Taker with it and dropping him with an AA. Taking his wristbands and stuff off and just leaving.

Would be awesome right? Will WWE execute that? I'm not so sure. It all depends on a few things. If Taker is able to compete just yet following his hip surgery,If John Cena will be there. Which he should, seeing how he's the self-proclaimed "SmackDown Legend," and if WWE is really serious about turning Cena heel.

Its more likely will either hear Taker announce he's doing something at the Rumble. Either in the Rumble Match itself or a Title Shot (ala Rock at Raw 1000.) Or that he will announce his retirement, before Cena interrupts and challenges him to One Last Match.

i think this i just an apparence for the 900th episode of SD, and maybe to kickstart his (hopefully) last match at WM.

I love taker, dont get me wrong, but i dont want to see him go any longer past next year WM.

He can have a good match against Cena or AJ as someone pointed out, got them over, and say goodbye.

He is one of the greatest of all time, and i want to remember him like that. One last good match against a guy that can put on a great performance, and thats it.

It'd be cool if he returned as part of the Survivor Series team but I'm more inclined to think Curt Hawkins is in for a short night.

Really can't say more than this. I am looking forward to seeing him come in and tombstone whoever they feed to him but am not expecting any sort of story development from his segment. When he's ready to start building toward a match he will do so, but I don't think Nov. 15 is that time

It was announced that the Undertaker is set to appear on the November 15th episode of SmackDown Live.

This has led to speculation as to whether or not he'll be involved with Survivor Series since it's the final episode before Survivor Series, if he's simply there as part of the blue brand's 900th episode celebration, if it's ultimately the kickoff of his WrestleMania XXXIII angle or some combo of any or all of the above.

Personally, I'm leaning towards it being mostly about the show's 900th episode, though it'd be cool to see whatever Taker's program for WrestleMania is to kick off the same night.

I think he gets involved in the Bray/Orton program. He shows up to help Kane. Taker, Orton, Kane stand tall against The Wyatts.

It will be to confront AJ STYLES..
AJ STYLES calls himself the phenomenal one but The Undertaker is the true PHENOM of wrestling..
So a battle between these two to find who is the true Phenom must take place and guess what if anybody can carry The Undertaker in a match and deliver it right now then its definitely gonna be AJ..Its gonna be awesome..

It would be great to see him here in Toronto at SS. If this is going to be his last Mania match coming up, then most likely they won't come back to Toronto before he retires. Even if he just shows up to throw out a challenge to Cena for a Mania match it would be worth it.

my personal choice should be against Bray Wyatt, the "old" fear against the "new" fear, but they have yet done the match and it's non interesting a rematch.
Supposing it will be the last match, my favourite choice are the classic dream match, taker vs cena; or Goldberg vs Taker (fascinating but really difficult); or a heel champion like Kevin Owens, loosing his belt so the Phenom can retire with a title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back