• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Compliment Factory

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I'm going to try something on here. Occasionly people have bad days and are in need for kind words. So this thread will be used to give people a morale boost when needed. So if you want something nice said about you post in here and I'm sure someone if not myself will say something to cheer up your day.

Macios - You are a cool cat and you know that I like you. You try hard and have an enthusiasm about you that I wish a lot more people had. So, there you go.

Macios - You are a cool cat and you know that I like you. You try hard and have an enthusiasm about you that I wish a lot more people had. So, there you go.

Dave, I truly respect you as a poster. I think you're a great mod and I am happy you showed me the ropes.

I'm liking this thread already.

I like you Macios. You're far from my favorite poster for sure, but you're on my good list. You work hard and I think you genuinely try to make the forums a better place. You just gotta stop caring about what people think about you and trying to get people to like you. I liked you right out of prison because I saw that you were working hard.

Macios, you're a pretty good poster bro. You have solid opinions and you try at it.

SNS, you're pretty funny most of the time.

Eboney your a good poster who I don't see enough posts from.

Sparky, your just really cool.

JGlass, you are a great poster who earned your mod spot and do a good job at it.

Dave, you're recently one of the best mods, and drive discussion great in M&TV.

Sherman, I really don't know you but so far, you don't suck.

Doc, you're just awesome. You are close to me in age and some interests and live in Ohio, if you're ever towards SE Ohio (Athens area), we should totally hang. I promise I won't sexually assault you. ;)

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE WINK INSINUATES HE REALLY MIGHT

300px-Fouad.png

Sign Guy lives in Athens?! Dude, I'm out in that area at least twice a summer, camping at Moonville! Nice area, I must say. Not as nice as Southwest Ohio, but at least it isn't Cleveland!

Sign Guy lives in Athens?! Dude, I'm out in that area at least twice a summer, camping at Moonville! Nice area, I must say. Not as nice as Southwest Ohio, but at least it isn't Cleveland!

Actually about 20 miles south of Athens, but I visit every now and then, and I will more than likely be attending college in two years.

I got in contact with one of them, hopefully there will be some sort of meet up at the Nashua con, as they had left by the time my friend was done harrassing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back