• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post In Here For Your Holiday Compliment

You stick to your guns and back up your opinions well. Also, you get shit on a lot but always keep your composure. That you can brush the dirt off your shoulder speaks volumes about your character.

I like compliments

You managed to get through over a year of unemployment without killing yourself. I don't think there's anyone on here that could face hardship as courageously as you did.

What do you have to say about me then?

Great attitude, but more importantly you're extremely organized and punctual. You'll go far in the corporate world should that be the path you want to take.

You're very cute, plus I always try to joke with you but the jokes come off as me saying extremely mean things (I don't intend for them to be this way :(). You're also a very forgiving and loyal person, and I think these are two of the most four or five important personality traits to have (should you ever get married, I think your future husband will be humbled by these).

Yeah I'm in.

No one can sing an Eddie Money song better than you can (not even Eddie Money).

272063143_7hSdH-S.jpg

No other American makes me laugh more consistently and heartily as you do.

You have a heart of gold. You not only help out your mom financially, but you also bought your girlfriend (not your fiancee or wife...your girlfriend) a car.

Compliments make me a happy person.

Like I said to LJL, you get shit on too often but you always keep your composure. Plus, you've been through a ton of shit in your personal life and you haven't let off steam by being nasty to people on here. You might not think so now, but your true worth as a person will come out one day when shit hits the fan and you're the only one calm, cool, and collected enough to navigate the storm.

Merry Christmas tdigs, let's here what you've got to say.

I hate the Habs too, plus I think you're a great poster despite me snapping at you in the Awards section this year. I'd be happy to see you get recognition with a mod spot of some sort in the future.

Let's hear it!

At the very least, you should be co-rookie of the year. Hopefully you get rewarded with a staff position in General or Old School Wrestling in the future.

You'll have to think hard in my case.

I love India. I don't actually know if your hate here is warranted, but I feel no ill will towards you because all I can ever think of is Indian food and beautiful Indian women.

All right, I'll do the rest later after some more thinking.

So wait, tdigle, what's up with our faction? Are you going to betray us to take over IC's when he's done with his, or are we combining in some weird super-faction thing?

And post.

So wait, tdigle, what's up with our faction? Are you going to betray us to take over IC's when he's done with his, or are we combining in some weird super-faction thing?

And post.

Nah, think of these two factions as being in two totally separate worlds; you can be in both. IC's faction is meant to herald underrated posters who have been here for a while or newer posters who haven't necessarily made waves yet because their main contributions have been to NWS (The Natural being the primary example). The Tong-Po faction was created to combat the Samurai Seven (that is to say, to lighten up the Cage and for shits and giggles).

Oh, as for your compliment: although you rarely post in M&T, I think you have the best taste in film out of everyone I've met on here.

Let's hear what the almighty Tdigs has to day.

You're the clearest writer ever on WZ. You should think about going into the textbook business; maybe people could actually learn something then.

You're a hard worker, very nice, and you have the rare ability to make people follow and heed your every word. Although I don't think you'd ever go this route, you could be the next Jim Jones or Charlie Manson if you wanted to.

Alright, sounds nice enough.

You're my true WZ successor (don't know what happened to Angel, but he's out of the picture now). Wish your grand-mentor, Murfish, a Merry Christmas should he come on.

I really like your sigs, especially when there are more mostly naked chicks in it.

I'll take a compliment any day.

You're a very polite and able debater who has already caught me on one of (many) factual errors. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer to the NWS in the future.

You're not only a great poster, but the funniest one we've had since Jake.

You should have won the NXT Mod Competition.

Huh? Ah, post. I was truly happy for you when you got Admin this year. No one wanted it more, and no one deserved it more.

Alright cool.

You two are making The Cigar Lounge a respectable forum again. After FTS left, that place was as good as dead. Now that you're here, it can once again return to its former glory.

Oh, and your opening posts are the best I've ever seen in the Cigar Lounge. I love how you bring up an issue and then ask multiple questions about it that we ponder and then answer separately.

I was going to do this same thing. Oh well, I suppose there'll be no Uncle Sam Christmas thread this year.

I never understood what you were on about until I watched a few British sitcoms. If given the opportunity, I think your wit and enviable writing abilities could create a British sitcom for the ages.

Merry Christmas Tdigle and can I have my positive feed back.

You're daring with the comments that you make on here but you're oh so careful to never cross the line into stupidity. That takes a sensibility that not too many of us have, and I think you'll make a fine maverick in all of your life's endeavors.

From what I can gather, you could pull women a lot hotter than the ones that you're accustomed to (I don't mean any offense to your previous girlfriends, especially the ones you loved, but you could seriously get some Rice University WASP poontang pie if you wanted it).

I'm game for this.

If all posters were as respectful and responsive as you are, then moderating this place would be a vacation.

I honestly think that you're a genius troll who's had us all on here, not just a kid who only has a PS3 to type on.

Id love a compliment please!

You're one of the best all-around NWS posters that we've had in a long time. I am truly thankful for the contributions you make to M&T and the Cigar Lounge.

I would like 1 complement, hold the fries, and super-size it.

You're a very persistent person. If you're ambitious as well, then you're going to go very far in the world.

Señor Truth;2698490 said:
I'd like a compliment.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2698875 said:
Stroke my ego.

Besides Noah being a thorn in my ass, you two are the reason why I didn't give up on the Fantasy League. You kept interest in the league without giving me shit during a busy time in my life. In order to make me motivated to do something, I must either love, lust for, or respect you. I've never met you two in real life, so I can't love or lust for either of you, but I sure as hell have the utmost respect for both of you.

tdig...you don't have to, but I thought its worth a shot. 'tis the season. lol

You're the most intriguing person I've ever encountered on this forum. I always check out whatever you post in here and, without fail, I either always laugh or am literally taken aback.

You're the most intriguing person I've ever encountered on this forum. I always check out whatever you post in here and, without fail, I either always laugh or am literally taken aback.

Happy Holidays, and a Rockin New Year Tdigs :dj: :beer:...looking forward to 2011, and can't wait for the next movie tourney, and what Creepy Movies will be on tap for the new year. :thumbsup:

tdigle said:
You're my true WZ successor (don't know what happened to Angel, but he's out of the picture now). Wish your grand-mentor, Murfish, a Merry Christmas should he come on.

Brings a tear to my eye. I actually think Murfish was on little while back, talked to X. Also, Tdigs/Crock should have gotten a nom this year, we got robbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back