• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tdigle's Holiday Compliments

dr-evil.jpg

If I hadn't have stepped down voluntarily, I probably would have been kicked off of staff by now after making daily complaints about you not being modded.

I'll take it!

That you've maintained such enthusiasm over the section you mod is testament to your awesomeness. I probably would've given up on the HOF after two weeks. Go with your bad self and get promoted to G-Mod.

I hate the Lions, but you're the best regular sports poster we have here. Never lose the objectivity you have for sports analysis. Your passion for all things sports makes you fun to read, but your objectivity makes you legit.

Give me the love.
I crave it ever so much.
Where have you been? WZ is not the same without you and your talk of getting and losing Asian pussy.

Xmas is mushy around here.

Warms my cackles.
I love India, thus I love you.

I love being loved.

You'd be an extremely well-respected poster if you didn't feel the need to respond to everything. Keep on cranking out the very good OPs.

Do your best.

I will have to get back to you.

I'm a sucker for this sort of thing.

You and I both know that you should've been modded a long time ago and that it shouldn't have been for WZCW (although I'm glad that the passion you have for e-fedding finally got you on staff).

Pretty please

You're awesome. Referrals RARELY pan out, but posters like you give me hope for those who come here after a friend tells them to.

I suspect a similar answer to last year will be given, but I won't mind.

I cited your organization last year because of how easy it made my WZPC duties. You've come into your own as a poster and, since I value and respect your opinion, I always make sure to read your posts if I come across them in the threads I peruse.

Let me get back to you, homey.

Sure man, I'm in.

Why the fuck does a good-looking guy with a hot-ass wife and an awesome, respectable job need a compliment? GTFO out of this thread, man.

Tdigs gives the best compliments. Merry Christmas, man.

No bullshit, you're one of my four favorite posters on this site (keep in mind that Becker, GuyCompton, and jmt are my three other favorite because of how well I got to know them off of WZ). We have similar interests, similar senses of humor, and, even if I disagree with you, I come away with an understanding of a perspective I can respect.

Lets hear it, Tdigs.

It's a shame you don't post here full time anymore. Not only were you a great poster, you were calm, collected, and courteous. It's too bad you no longer serve as an example of what a poster should be like.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3585061 said:
Go on, then.

I don't know why more people don't find your entertaining. You're fucking hilarious when you want to be.

[YOUTUBE]0JRgHol94Xc[/YOUTUBE]

You love horror movies and games, I love horror movies and games. I always search to see if you have new non-spam posts that I can read to get the skinny on movies or games that I have yet to see/play.

I"m game for this endeavor.

Despite your inexplicable love for Mark Sanchez, you're one of the few people whose posts I always look for in the Sports Stadium. I'd love to one day debate you on who's currently the best defender in the NFL. I know you'll choose Revis, I'll probably go with Damarcus Ware or Jared Allen.

You're more than likely going to be the next mod chosen. I'll mark out when that happens and I know you'll do a fan-fucking-tastic job at making the spam sections just as great as they used to be.

Touch me... I SAID FUCKING TOUCH ME... If you don't touch me I'll touch you.

I took the time to look at your stuff after you were nominated for ROTY. Although I voted for GSB and said it's a two-way race between him and Gunslinger, I'll amend that now and say that you have every right to be in a three-way race with them. If I still watched puro, something tells me you'd be one of my favorite posters ever.

I'm needy.

You already know how awesome you are. Never change; you're perfect.

The curious is always there.

Your changing of status from regular to sporadic poster genuinely hurt this place. Please come back. I'm hardly ever here anymore, but more CH David only does the forums good.

Go for it, haven't talked with you in a a while

You rock, and you're still THE source on all things female pro-wrestling and anime. While I would love for you to be here full-time, I'm genuinely happy that you're getting licensed/bonded as a welder and that you'll never be out of a job for the rest of your life.

I don't see you around here as much as I used to, but that's probably because you have the same avatar as about 20 other people, so it might be the case that I see you post but think it's someone else. Anyway, keep on rocking. You have a great attitude and, as for you getting modded, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

lets see what you got for me.

You're a Chicago fan and you have the most creative name I've seen on here since Lead Based Pain. Live up to your awesome name and there will be no stopping you.

Where the hell have you been?! I am so glad to see that you're back, a poster that everyone loved and enjoyed reading posts from.

Some people may see you as just another guy from Pittsburgh, but I see you as a criminally underrated NWS poster who should get more recognition.

I think I've asked in all of these threads so far, so will continue the trend here

Apologies for me being too lazy to look up what your username used to be. I will come back to you.

Please boost my self-esteem.

You're a very underrated poster and you brought Gunslinger here. Post as much as Gunslinger and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll get just as much praise.

Look at what I've written under my username. The reason I haven't changed it is because it's true.

The rest of you get hooked up in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back