Post In Here For Your Holiday Compliment

Yes, Roy!

You seem to have dropped off the radar, and that's very unfortunate. Between your sexual teasing of F5-Monster, your love for Pixie Lott, and the picture you posted of yourself in what looked like bunny pyjamas, you were easily one of the funniest and most entertaining posters I have ever encountered on here.

Eh, why not.

You open yourself up for tons of jokes, Doug, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I think you're actually a really cool guy, and I think it's bullshit that you can't get funding for semi-independent living.

Can I get a red rep?

Merry Christmas! I wonder what mine will be about...

Given both of your libidos, you two will one day make a pair of equally horny women very, very lucky (and happy).

I'm not ignoring anyone else, it's just these ones were quick and easy to bang out. I'll come back to the rest of you later ;).

You're one of the best all-around NWS posters that we've had in a long time. I am truly thankful for the contributions you make to M&T and the Cigar Lounge.

Wow, dude, I really appreciate that. Merry Christmas man, sincerely.

I love your attitude and your posts in the TNA section. I'm really glad I took the time to go out and find exceptional rookie posters (besides the obvious) for the EOY Awards because I wouldn't have known anything about you beyond your participation in WZPC. You make great contributions to WZ, so please stay around as a regular.

Ok Then. Merry Christmas.

IC praises The Natural, but I'm going to praise you for your contribution to this year's Rock Music Tournament. I also don't think I've ever come across a 15-year-old so educated on rock; if you're in a band, I wish you the utmost success.

Sounds good.

You're an attractive guy, but I can only come to the conclusion that you're either a sex master or a reader of women's minds; you definitely outkicked your coverage with your wife.

Tell me I'm scum.

You're scum? :( I think you're hilarious, though, and I wish you posted more often in The Cage.

I think you're the best poster on WZ. Your posts are always quality, you post frequently, you're humble, and you have the best work ethic out of anyone I've encountered on here.

I'll take a compliment from the newly crowned best non-wrestling poster!

We're stacked with potential moderators for the Sports Stadium. You've unfortunately only compounded the problem by adding yourself to the list. I don't check out the MMA section that much, but I always look at your posts in the Sports Stadium. Furthermore, I don't think I've ever encountered a post of yours that wasn't great.

I like compliments, they boost my self-esteem.

You're a smart cookie for someone who's only 16. I think you have your heart set on Kansas, but maybe you should think of applying to some more academically prestigious schools in the Mid-West (I'm thinking Texas, Rice, or Washington U) when the time comes.

Sure, why not :)

I cried inside when we got rid of the Indy and International Wrestling section; you were that section's all-time greatest contributor.

I've been wondering what the gernal masses thought of me.

Tdigs, will do.

I love interacting with you in VG&T, WZPC, and Fantasy Wrestling. I wish you weren't so busy being a firefighter as I think you have a lot to offer to WZ.

I'm down...

You're my e-best friend, and I think your current love interest is hot, not just cute ;).

You're daring with the comments that you make on here but you're oh so careful to never cross the line into stupidity. That takes a sensibility that not too many of us have, and I think you'll make a fine maverick in all of your life's endeavors.

Thanks Tdigle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back