Give me a gift in here

Don't forget about RBL Posse, Mac Mall, PSD, Mac Lee, and Smoov-E. Isn't Too Short from the Bay as well?

And could you hook me up with that new Nicky album? I haven't even heard that shit.... And also, "Something to Ride To" by Too Short, can't find that anywhere....

smoke.jpg

userlay225169.jpg

Happy Holidays SSC!

Merry festivus maaaah nigg!! Rep had been given.

Festivus for the rest of us, much love muthanugsauce!

Epic%20boobs%2002.jpg

Rep and boobs has been given.

:rasta: How did you know!?

And also, "Something to Ride To" by Too Short, can't find that anywhere....

I couldn't find song, but I did find the cd. So check under your pm tree for the Too $hort album Shorty The Pimp, track 11 "Something to Ride To" in all 11:58 of its glory. I was so intrigued I downloaded a copy for myself.

Thanks for that shit SSC. Also, Notorius718, Dubee is another nice Bay rapper.

No Problamo!

I'll add The Jacka to the list of talented bay area rappers, speaking of The Jacka, he and Nickatina dropped a little collaboration album today, good shit as expected.

Niño Vega;2672664 said:
Since you granted me another gift, I'll take the green rep. Thanks! ^.^

Gift granted, enjoy the greens.

smoke.jpg

userlay225169.jpg

Happy Holidays SSC!

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Happy Holidays INDEEEEED.

The music thing made me think... you couldn't get hold of any Steel Panther/Metal Skool, could you? As much as you can get your hands on would be awesome. Thanks!

I see what you did there.

Something to repack the bong I already gave you. I know you smoked it all already.

white-widow-indoors.jpg

That'll do pig.

tumblr_ld81r4RpgP1qck233o1_400.jpg

merry-christmas.jpg

[YOUTUBE]TMs2brT7Ax0[/YOUTUBE]

Fuck a boob pic, have a slide show my Marijuana Brethren.;)

I can always count on my man Lama to take shit to a true stoner level.

:rasta:

I present- A Woman After 10 minutes with SSC.

ChocolateWoman.jpg

My worry, would also like to point out, that this legally doesn't count as nudity.

It's True, It's True.

The music thing made me think... you couldn't get hold of any Steel Panther/Metal Skool, could you? As much as you can get your hands on would be awesome. Thanks!

I'll see what I can scrounge up, expect a pm coming your way.

I want to eat her.

♥

On one side Your one of my favorite people and I think if we ever met we would be friends.

On the other side you called me a pig.

I don't know whether to be offended or not.

I'm a huge Andre Nickatina fan, so if you don't have his most recent album I'll be putting that under your pm tree. If you do have it I can get you any other Nickatina CD. The newest E-40 CD was pretty good, and you can never fail with Mac Dre. Just lemme know what sounds good.

Hey, SSC! Been listening to some of Andre Nickatina's work over the past couple days. I'm impressed. So could you hook me up with his latest album? Expect some green rep coming your way in return. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas! Smoke a fat one for me today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back