The Canadian Health Care System

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
Not only is just fine for millions of Canadians, apparently it's good enough for one Sarah Palin.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Officials at several hospitals in that area declined to give out information on patient visits.

The AP Sees Your Hypocrisy, and Raises You Hilarity

Lulz.

I can see Russia from my house. Just sayin'.

And WOOO CANADA FUCK EVERYONE BUT ME.

This experience only makes her more qualified to stand for what she does.

Yeah, because Canadians are dropping dead from not getting healthcare. How are Jane and TM still posting? By the way people make it sound, there should be hundreds dead a day.

I always assumed he got lost in a massive pile of Uggs and booty shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back