Canadian Health Care not all what it seems to be.

You guys are getting on me because i'm not satisfied with the Canadian Heatlh care and going off topic. The U.S health care has nothing to do with the Canadian Health Care. The fact is a lot of you are saying that I have to be happy and you can say your not saying that but by saying I have to be grateful is exactly saying that.

The fact is that i'm not grateful. I'm not happy with our health care and I still stand by that something need's to be done and changed.

This is a debate lounge against the health care system. All debates on here can be considered a complaint is what a debate is all about. YOu think all debates are going to be happy?

If this thread was in the wrong forum the mod's would have told me already. So a lot of you need to stop acting like you are mod's and act like posters and actually stick to the topic at hand which is about teh Canadian health care.

You guys are getting on me because i'm not satisfied with the Canadian Heatlh care and going off topic. The U.S health care has nothing to do with the Canadian Health Care. The fact is a lot of you are saying that I have to be happy and you can say your not saying that but by saying I have to be grateful is exactly saying that. .

Originally posted by Webster's Dictionary:

Happy="Delighted, pleased, or glad over a particular object or thing."
Grateful= "Appreciative of benefits received"

Noone, and I mean, noone, is saying that you have to be either. But free healthcare is benefits received, is it not? Can you find some benefit to having your healthcare system? But if you believe that they're one and the same(happy and grateful), take it up with Webster.

The fact is that i'm not grateful. I'm not happy with our health care and I still stand by that something need's to be done and changed.

I think all of us get that point LOUD and CLEAR. You've said that in the 20345145 posts you've made saying the EXACT SAME THING.

This is a debate lounge against the health care system. All debates on here can be considered a complaint is what a debate is all about. YOu think all debates are going to be happy?

No, most of them are about quite depressing subjects. I "debate" with my friends all of the time here. What you're doing ISNT debating. A debate requires you to:

1. Answer questions people ask you
2. Ask questions of other people
3. Do more then copy and paste
4. Expands the subject matter at hand

Many of the debates are quite heated, and Ive become friends with some of those people Ive debated. Why? Because they listened to what Ive had to say, and respected my opinion, even if they disagreed. You do NONE of that.

1.The healthcare system is Canada is flawed. 2.You don't like it. Do you have ANYTHING ELSE to add other then that? For the love of God, can you answer that ONE QUESTION?

If this thread was in the wrong forum the mod's would have told me already. So a lot of you need to stop acting like you are mod's and act like posters and actually stick to the topic at hand which is about teh Canadian health care.

You don't have to be a mod to give someone ADVICE. That's what we're trying to do. You brought up the topic of Canadien Health Care. We correlated your healthcare together with healthcare from other countries, comparing them. Entirely relevant to the conversation and completely relevant to the topic at hand.

again fi you guys don't like the topic don't get into them, obviously this topic is fine where it is or the mod's would have done something about it. So your opinions about this topic really don't mean anything to me.

We are debating the health care system so yes it belongs in this section.

If you guys don't like the topic then don't come into it but I don't have to be happy about it and i'm going to state my displeasure withit whether any of you like it or not.

again fi you guys don't like the topic don't get into them, obviously this topic is fine where it is or the mod's would have done something about it. So your opinions about this topic really don't mean anything to me.

We are debating the health care system so yes it belongs in this section.

If you guys don't like the topic then don't come into it but I don't have to be happy about it and i'm going to state my displeasure withit whether any of you like it or not.

Yes, youre correct. It does belong in this section. My point is this.

Your health care system is far better then anything Ive ever seen in this country. I would do just about anything to get free healthcare and not have to pay a premium every single month. You dont have to pay anything, you get free doctors, free medication, free hospital visits, and free walk-in visits. You can be seen whenever you want, and whoever you want.

If you dont care about others opinions on the topic, why bring it up?

You guys are getting on me because i'm not satisfied with the Canadian Heatlh care and going off topic. The U.S health care has nothing to do with the Canadian Health Care.

So this thread is about your country's healthcare system... but its off topic to compare it to another country's heatlhcare system. How does that work? Its perfectly reasonable to compare and contrast with different systems if you've got a problem with yours.

The fact is a lot of you are saying that I have to be happy and you can say your not saying that but by saying I have to be grateful is exactly saying that.

Being grateful and being happy are two entirely different things. Someone could get me a gift for xmas that i don't like, i dont have to be happy about it but i can be grateful they thought to get me the gift. You dont have to be happy with the standard of healthcare your recieving but you should be grateful your don't have to pay for it, unlike other countries.

So what would make it better? What do you think should be changed? Discuss and debate your ideas rather than making this a complaint thread.

The difference is most people argue and back up their points rather than just complaining when they don't agree with a certain point of view.

If you want discussion and debate then answer peoples questions and argue your point rather than simply stating "the canadian healthcare system is shit and you're all going off topic if you dont agree with me" over and over and over again.

Back on topic, Britains Healthcare system is pretty similar to Canada's (i think, correct me if i'm wrong). It gets a lot of stick at times about certain issues, waiting times etc, but it could be a hell of a lot worse, and it could cost a hell of a lot of money, so i'm pretty grateful for it. I'd think most canadians would (or at least should) feel the same.

Do Canadians have the option of paying for private medical care?

Coming from someone who is in the Canadian Forces, Canadians are fucking lucky to have what we have. I wish we had the same motto as the states "If you don't like it then get out." because i'm sick of hearing people bitch about this country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back