• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cage

Rei's the chick that inspired me to return to my wrestling fandom. She's working with Jimmy Hart right now, and she's helping me raise the money to go and work with Harley Race.

She's a wrestling fanatic.

:boobies:
It's really all Mel's fault. If she hadn't let everyone know she was a she this thread would have died by know.

fuck after reading through just a few of the posts from last night I just thought he was a *** didn't know she had :boobs:.

Sorry for the confusion.

I like :boobies: for the record. (cracked the fuck up when I saw those smilies)

You're doing it wrong.

This is how....
tits_or_gtfo.png

Sorry been a member of some really stuffy boards with zero flaming tolerance where you can not say the word cunt without getting warnings and being banned.

This place is bringing out my inner 15 year old, I will have to learn the proper way to talk shit from the rest of you. :lol:

Sorry been a member of some really stuffy boards with zero flaming tolerance where you can not say the word cunt without getting warnings and being banned.

This place is bringing out my inner 15 year old, I will have to learn the proper way to talk shit from the rest of you. :lol:

Shouldn't be that hard, since you're 15 to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back