The Bullshiting About Comics Thread w/ Justin & Friends

wonder-woman-playboy.jpg

So there is a new Aquaman Series set to hit the shelves later this year, two things

1-How many more decades are gonna pass before DC realizes NO ONE on earth gives a flying fuck about Aquaman?

2-Is it just me or does the new Aquaman look a little like John Cena?

Aquaman-Flashpoint.jpg

For Fear Itself, I'm just buying the mini, and whatever crosses over into the other books I buy regularly (Uncanny X-Force, Venom, Hulk)

Why does Fear Itself sound like the 400th recycled version of Frank Miller's Daredevil?

I'm very new to comics, and only really interested in a few, so I'm not sure what Frank Miller's Daredevil run was all about (or Daredevil at all aside from the flick.)

Due to a lack of time and funds, my interest in comics remains (if not continues to grow), but I have lacked hard in reading anything.

I read Thor #620.1 today on my break at work, it sucked, highly doubt I will be buying another issue of Thor for a very long time

I'm very new to comics, and only really interested in a few, so I'm not sure what Frank Miller's Daredevil run was all about (or Daredevil at all aside from the flick.)

Miller's run is basically the film. Miller turned Kingpin into a Daredevil villain, introduced Elektra, turned Bullseye into his big-bad, and turned Karen Page into a prostitute.

That and he made him a Born Again Christian.

Marvel released an official trailer for the Fear Itself arc

[youtube]_X0wtEHPR6E[/youtube]

I'm looking more forward to this now than I ever was before, anyone else planning on reading this now?

So there is a new Aquaman Series set to hit the shelves later this year, two things

1-How many more decades are gonna pass before DC realizes NO ONE on earth gives a flying fuck about Aquaman?

2-Is it just me or does the new Aquaman look a little like John Cena?

Aquaman-Flashpoint.jpg

Looks to me like DC figured out finally they could never make Aquaman as epic as Namor so they decided to join the club and attempt to copy Marvel.

Marvel released an official trailer for the Fear Itself arc

[youtube]_X0wtEHPR6E[/youtube]

I'm looking more forward to this now than I ever was before, anyone else planning on reading this now?

Holy shit that trailer was awesome, I can't wait for that to come out.

So Punisher In Blood #5 was released today, it's the final issue of this mini, & I plan on reading it eventually, my question is to anyone who has been reading this, should I spend the $20 to pick up all 5 issues now, or just wait for the tpb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back