• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Brian Kendrick's Future Partner

I would absolutely love to see them call up Low Ki (Now Kaval) to be his partner. I'm pretty sure they've wrestled for numerous indy promotions together, so it would make some sort of sense. They also have a similar build and style. Kaval is more into the martial arts, though, and Kendrick is more of a strong style/brawler. I think it would work, though.

New to WrestleZone so I thought I would start my first post here.

I think Paul London would be awesome (most likely won't happen since he was released) but these two knew how to put on an entertaining tag team match. He would be my choice of who should be his partner since they had good chemistry within the ring.

On a side note, anyone know what happened to Ezekial?

1st of all can't believe they split up london and kendrick to then put kendrick back in tag matches :doh:
Whoever they put as his [Kendricks] tag partner it won't be a permanent thing imo as rhodes dibiase will get belts at SSlam, so i'm thinking shelton who will turn on haas for getting beat up all the time turning hass face who knows just an opinion...

I know there's a thread titled "The Brian Kendrick's Future Partner", but it's been a week since someone posted in it... so I'm starting a new thread with a different approach.

I guess there was no one in the locker room tonight for Kendrick to team up with ??!! Either that or they've decided to drop the angle since it was obviously going nowhere fast.

Is it simply a matter of taking a week off for all the other "quality" stuff we saw on Raw tonight :scratchchin: or is one of the painful Raw angles finally over without a conclusion ???

Maybe Kendricks partner was going to be Kennedy, and now that they decided to release Kennedy, they've shot themselves in the foot with this angle... or Kendrick was to high to remember to show up tonight, but in all seriousness, who the fuck do they have left that could be considered a worthy partner, and who along with Kendrick would look like a legit threat to the tag titles? Sim Snuka?, Jamie Noble?

i just wish they would put him back with London. those two were the best part tag team wrestling in 2006 and 2007

They were just trying to give one more push toward the PPV. I highly doubt they killed the angle. Kennedy wouldn't have been his partner, his promo on Raw said otherwise. It's an angle they can afford to put on hold for a week, mainly because nobody cares. I think they are gonna pull someone out of developmental, probably Hennig. Seems like a natural fit.

I swear Kendrick should just pick up a random hobo off the street and have him be his partner,because even he is more interesting than half the lockeroom.

Scotty 2 Hotty...........

Will be re-named The Hotty, and be The partner. They will go on to win The tag team titles, and will proceed to get The crap beaten out of them everywhere they go.

calling it

If the WWE had any balls I would say a "heel" Jeff Hardy. However that won't ever happen so I would have to say that guy who played Kizarny, but just not as Kizarny. Those two would make a decent team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back