• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Big Black ***********

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Crock, you always have a problem with me no matter what. So lets settle it here.

In pro wrestling, the veterans rib all the rookies. On here Crock likes to dog on the rookie. In pro wrestling if the rookies rib back and rib better, the pros will stop. So crock its time for me to dog on you so I will get the respect I deserve.

I was told on here, If I wanted respect then I should make a lot of posts and get my opinion out there.

So here's my opinion:

I'm not racist. In fact I have many black friends so I have nothing against people for the color of there skin, but Crock you are the reason people call blacks ******s.

You are a bonified Cock sucking ******.

So what ever you want to say about me, say it here.

Let it be known.

I'm no racist either. I have black family, but when somebody straight up calls somebody else a "******" I just have to laugh. I find it funny. :')

There's so many bitching threads in the cage lately, it's actually bringing some prestige back to the cage. I might make one, there's one person that's pissing me off. ¬¬'

Crock, you always have a problem with me no matter what. So lets settle it here.

In pro wrestling, the veterans rib all the rookies. On here Crock likes to dog on the rookie. In pro wrestling if the rookies rib back and rib better, the pros will stop. So crock its time for me to dog on you so I will get the respect I deserve.

I was told on here, If I wanted respect then I should make a lot of posts and get my opinion out there.

So here's my opinion:

I'm not racist. In fact I have many black friends so I have nothing against people for the color of there skin, but Crock you are the reason people call blacks ******s.

You are a bonified Cock sucking ******.

So what ever you want to say about me, say it here.

Let it be known.

I don't even think Crock's black.

:disappointed:

Crock is not a "veteran" by any stretch of the imagination. What he is ball-busting funny.

Crock's a white college boy. He's also pretty cool. Oh, and a rookie. TaylorNix is like 12 so forgive him.

The name of this thread is top-notch, though.

I see you did take my advice taylor...although starting shit with crock is not the best of ideas. Good luck though...

As you can see, I have a reputation for crushing people like you. I'll give you one last chance to scurry away before I annihilate you. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I said it in another thread but... oh you silly boy. Out of everyone to say anything to you.. You call out Crock? Should really look into some people's posts before you pick a fight. This is like Molly Holly picking a fight with The Rock. As much as I would love to see where this goes, I have a feeling Crock will deliver the knockout blow in the first round, and you won't be herd from again.

Also, this poor inbred redneck child, who is probably using a forklift to flip his mom over at the moment, must be illiterate. I joined the same month he did, and started posting a whole month later. HE'S BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ME! Is he ******ed? Because if he is, I'll stop bashing him momentarily.

It is a little funny he made you your own thread though. I really hope he doesn't make me one for telling him to go jerk off to a sears catalog when he called me a little girl.. little prick.. I'd feel kinda bad for it. It's like throwing a banana at the ******ed kid on the bus.

I saw a ******ed kid trying to type something up a few seconds ago... in my heart I knew Taylor had come back online. I was right <3

I'm online and I'm not 12. I am 15.

The reason I thought you were Black is because in your username it says the big black crock.

SO you are a dumbass wanna be ****** if you are called thebig black crock.
Everybody looks up to you like a veteran.

Your mom didn't call me a cunt when I was in her pants last night. I was the one calling her the cunt.

Taylor, I'll be nice. I'll totally leave you alone and spare you the humiliation... if you post one more promo. I loved those damn things.

I'm online and I'm not 12. I am 15.

The reason I thought you were Black is because in your username it says the big black crock.

SO you are a dumbass wanna be ****** if you are called thebig black crock.
Everybody looks up to you like a veteran.

Your mom didn't call me a cunt when I was in her pants last night. I was the one calling her the cunt.

Also:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dabomb218/******S.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back