The Best Pure Strikers in the history of WWF/WWE

I'm gonna have to go with Vader, Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels.

Vader just because he is stiff as hell, and if his punches look like they hurt, it's probably cause they did.

Undertaker just because a lot of his moves are strikes, punches, throat thrusts, leg drops, big boots, the chop to his arm or his head, just a lot of his offense is based around his ability to slow the opponent down and perform high impact strike moves.

Shawn Michaels really proved how good of a striker he is during these past two Wrestlemania's. He would chop and move, chop and move, throw a few jabs in there, and try and wear down the bigger man to set them up for a high impact move such as a elbow drop or a moonsault, or of course, the best "striking" manuever of the past 10 years or so, the Sweet Chin Music.

I would have to say Brock Lesner. His puches seemed to be so powerful because of his size and intensity. I will surely pick Brock as one of the best in throwing punches.

Chris Benoit for sure, those chops were just brutal. The noise he made he connected with one of those made me cringe, it still does if I think about it. Just simply vicous

I'm going to go with Benoit. I remember as a kid watching him headbutt edge and I just thought that was the coolest thing ever. Just the force behind each strike and the emotion that came with it was amazing.

Another great striker, Matt Striker. HEHEHE. I crack myself up. But seriously in second place I would put Undertaker, as I'm sure other people put before me. I don't know if this is my real knowledge or the announcers line that has been imprinted in my brain but Undertaker is really one of the best strikers in the WWE. Just that beginning exchange of strikes, or when he "Taker-ups" that's when his experience shines because he uses his entire body, not just his arms.

So when the question is pure striker, you're saying who in WWE could actually win a boxing or MMA fight? Gee umm, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle, Golberg. The first 3 are guys who've been in situations where they might actually demonstrate striking ability, Angle has sparred and trained with MMA fighters and Goldberg was notorious for being overly stiff and performing punches and kicks that legit damaged people and again considered MMA. So yeah, those guys. I'm not sure where this Undertaker deal comes from, sure he throws some punches that look like boxing moves, RVD did the same thing, doesn't mean he could've used it in a real fight, I'll look for the guys who've proved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back