The Best Possible Surprise for Hardcore Justice?

Hulkamaniac

Vote Hogan, Savage, Rocky and Thesz
Dreamer says there will be surprises on the show, but how about...this: the one night only return of...the Human Submission Machine, Taz!

Seriously, his would be an awesome moment, and besides, they have Sabu coming in and he's not booked against anyone. One last time, Taz vs. Sabu! I've noticed Taz starting to look a little trimmer over the last few weeks, so I'm wondering if this is a legit possibility.

What do you think of my scenario? For those who were around during the ECW revolution, how much would you mark out? Also, what would be your ideal "surprise" from Dreamer?

There is NO way this could happen and be entertaining. Taz had surgey years ago on his neck and thus he retired because he fealt he was in danger of being paralyzed if he took a bad bump. That's why his "match" with Lawler at ONS 06 involved Joey jumping on Jerry followed by a Tazmission for a quick finish. And besides with the great matches those two had in the past, Taz vs Sabu now would pretty much be nothing short of sad.

Honestly I can't figure out what a suprise for this show would be. Obviously people not announced, perhaps a Terry Funk appearance or a Shane Douglas appearance unnanounced.

The only suprise that I would half way mark out for would be Paul Heyman, but chances of that happening are slim from what I gather. Everything else that is a "suprise" is really only a surprise because that wasnt on the card, hell they only have 2 matches announced....so if they have anything else happen are we supposed to count that as a surprise....?

The only true surprise to have would be for Paul Heyman to show up. All of the names have already been announced so far. Shane Douglas showing up wouldn't be a big surprise or any other former ECW talent that isn't in WWE. There will be a few former ECW wrestlers returning, but I don't expect anything big as far as names go out of this PPV. Heyman has an open invitation, but I seriously doubt he would show up.

The biggest surprise in my eyes would be if this show didnt suck. ECW should just stay dead an buried. How many times can you rape a corpse???

Reactions: gd
The biggest surprise for me would be to have a bunch of the TNA guys come out and beat the EV2.0 guys to re-claim their show. You know, sort of a TNA invasion, so to speak, on their own show.

Who the hell are these guys, and why are they taking over our PPV? A defiant uprising to quell the ECW movement. Retire hese guys once and for all.

Unfortunately there is little to no chance of this happening. Instead we'll be subjected to Sandman trying to still be able to raise his arms above his head to swing his stick, if he still can, Dreamer limping through his match on his one good knee, and a bunch of old nostalgia like this. Look at the ending of iMPACT tonight. If that final segment was to stir up fond memories of better days gone by, it didn't do it for me. Sad, actually. And I'm still unclear as to why TNA feels the need to be the ones to pay homage to these guys in this manner at this time. I still don't see how TNA and its fans benefit from it.

paul heyman isnt going to show up. thats without a shadow of a doubt, not a possibility.

im assuming it will be something totally lackluster and meaningless. this is tna after all!

i do like the idea of terry funk, shane douglas, or some other ecw afterthought thats strictly for nostalgia purposes.

The best possible surprise? That would be stone cold (if hes there)

God why do some people even bother posting?
But back to the thread the only surprise would be Paul Heyman. It would be a total shocker if Heyman showed up and surprised us all. Other than that their won't be any big shocker.

Dreamer says there will be surprises on the show, but how about...this: the one night only return of...the Human Submission Machine, Taz!

Seriously, his would be an awesome moment, and besides, they have Sabu coming in and he's not booked against anyone. One last time, Taz vs. Sabu! I've noticed Taz starting to look a little trimmer over the last few weeks, so I'm wondering if this is a legit possibility.

What do you think of my scenario? For those who were around during the ECW revolution, how much would you mark out? Also, what would be your ideal "surprise" from Dreamer?

i dont think it will be taz vs sabu i think there gonna have hardy vs sabu. 2 of the biggest dare devils vs eachother would be awesome

ya know...i'll be there live...flyin out sat morning...paul heyman being there would totally shock the shit out of me. As much as i'm a fan of taz, I know he cant take anymore bumps. I have no idea what or who it could be

Only way I would even imagine Taz taking part (physically) is under a completely controlled situation where they pick up the body of an opponent and let Taz lock on the Tazmission one last time.

As far as "Surprises" go, above posters are correct, there may be none. It's all nostalgia. You won't see Joey Styles (obvious reasons), you won't see Prime Time Brian Lee, Perry Saturn or any of the "forgotten" ECW originals.

Best group I could see pop in for a 'surprise' would be:
Dean Malenko
Kid Kash (Still active especially in TN. SAW champ on an occasion or 3)
Masato Tanaka (I'd mark out for this)
Nova (maybe not as HOLLYWOOD NOVA, but it'd still be fun.)
Sid (he does super special appearances still. This plus Hogan = Amazing)
The Sinister Minister (This could complete the "THEY" if he brought in say... Vampiro.)

Big Suprise would be SID VICIOUS afterall he was in ECW before WCW! Shane Douglas definitely be there and Paul Heyman!!! Think of other former ECW names that are not listed! This whole ECW invasion better continue and not have TNA kill it and buried like WWE did! They should have this uprising of ECE continue because thats whats keeping TNA's Ratings high so far and also I see WOLFPACK reforming in TNA Sting with his red face mask and Kevin Nash soon to follow SHawn Michaels going to assist his friend Big Kevin Nash ,Scott Hall and 6 PACK WALTMAN!

I'm surprised. Nobody mentions the comedy act of ECW. Heyman is not coming. Saturn and Malenko are in WWE. Styles won't be there. BUT The quintessential stud muffin Mr. Joel <insert 10,000 nicknames> Gertner will be there :)

Having him would be an ECW reunion. Back in the day, he was the perfect wayt to start an ECW PPV.

maybe the surprise is indeed a takeover, of the B.W.O. kind. maybe the insame luchador, super crazy, or even the f.b.i.. ya never know what tna will do for cheap ratings. it would be good for them to keep around some of the better ecw to expand their roster and their show time up to 2 hours

I think the only surprises we could see is Heyman show up to open the show and so some kind of promo.

Corino, Storm showing up could be a big surprise even tho they've said they aren't showing up. Douglas crashing calling out Flair would be great and so ECW.

Taz won't return he's done.

Are TNA and Tommy Dreamer going to pull out a great show and leave us with a great lasting memory of ECW? :worship::worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back