The best of WWE(Jericho) vs the best of TNA(Angle)

MVs Prodigy

Dark Match Winner
The other day I was thinking about who is the best pure wrestler on each program. The obvious choice for me on TNA is Kurt Angle. Look what he did on WWE/WWF. And look what he has done for TNA. He is the best star on TNA notheless not being the champ right now. But WWE was harder. I thought about Cena, but to me he is all hype and not reall that good if it were to be an epic match. Taker/HHH/HBK were also choices that were up there and can still put on amazing matches. But one man stood out. Y2J. Chris Jericho is the best overall wrestler and athelete on WWE. He is the reigning superstar of the year and when he is in the ring he always looks fantastic. And he makes other people aroung him look great too.

So what would happen when the best of the best square off? A Jericho vs Angle match. Putting all past matches between them behind, I believe this would be the most epic match in ages. They are both at the top of their careers and are both very athletic. Both capable of putting on the match no one would ever forget. To be honest I dont really like TNA but I put up with it and I'll watch it when nothing else is on, but Kurt would come up on top. Both Chris and Kurt have had equally as terrific careers and both will be future hall of famers, but right now I think Kurt would win.

So please if you think there is someone better to face Kurt or vice versa, or both guys need to be changed please explain. Or if you have a differnet outcome also explain. This is to see who would win if the best of both brands were to face off.

Firstly I agree with your choices, if I had to pick a cross over of the best of the best this is what I would go for. The only downside being we've seen it before.
That aside I think the match would probably be a little differant these days, Chris Jericho has a newer more serious look and would probably have more heel heat than Angle and less high flying exciting style, Kurt Angle obviously cant be out matt wrestled so I'd expect Jericho to work stand offs and withdrawing, maybe rushing Angle to get the advantage. Angle is never truely disliked soI'd expect him to get worked over then come back with some explosive suplexes and a rush from the crowd. I'd expect if it were booked now, obviously it wouldnt be, but they'd have to go to a draw, a double contout after a Kurt Angle moonsault to the outside maybe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back