The Best chant You have Ever done at a Live WWE event

At Mayhem in Manchester... Ken Shamrock leapt the rope and fell over it on his hot tag... and the You're Shit & You Know You Are chant started then You Fell over!

maybe 2nd was the first UK Raw... The WHOOOOS for Flair were deafening, the guy clearly was impressed...

at a MCW show here in virginia a few years back when Balls Mahoney and Missy Hyatt were in the ring me and my friends started a Balls and Tits chant lol and it spread like crazy!

o i see you meant wwe...oops :p

ok well the best wwe chant we ever did was at summerslam 2000, we started a Cheech and Chyna chant :p (i had a Cheech and Chyna sign also)

the most hated chant now is u suck **** in the lita match

but my best chant ive ever done was here in raleigh 2 years ago , when lita came back to help christy hemme ... i was like " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Well at the march show in Memphis, when Lita came out the we started chanting "whoop that trick!" This last time when Kenny came out it was "Kenny sucks d!ck!"

Text said:
Well i thought I would do something new the best Chant ever you have done at a live WWE event.Mine is so obvious...YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK! To Angle as he enters it is alot more fun then people relize
i told triple h to suck my balls and he did

daoneenigma said:
At a RAW/Smackdown Supershow at Continental Airlines Arena, while Smackdown was getting taped before RAW came on the air, we started chanting "We Want RAW". Pretty hilarious.
i want to make ur ass raw with dry humping

If I ever go to a WWE Event, these are my chants:

LITA'S UGLY! LITA'S UGLY!
SMACKDOWN SUCKS! SMACKDOWN SUCKS!
LITTLE BASTARD! LITTLE BASTARD!
VITO'S GAY! VITO'S GAY!
T-N-A! T-N-A!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads