We Suck Vince: Or, Why #GiveDivasAChance Is Largely Bullshit

It's too early to tell. I commend them for putting the Divas title match on the main card of WM.

I'd love to see them take risks with the Divas division, let them open or close RAW sometimes. Give them storylines that fans can be invested in, have them in intergender tag matches with the main eventers like Rollins/Nikki vs. Orton/AJ etc.

A few things here.

1. I would highly advise against basing anything off the post Wrestlemania crowd. They're known as being loud, smarky and rarely anything resembling the crowds the rest of the year. Yeah they're jerks, but that has to be expected from that group of fans.

2. As of right now, the Divas are treated as glorified sex objects. Look at the Bellas' entrance. Nikki (and to a lesser degree Brie) comes out basically in a swimsuit and turns around while shaking her hips. She's doing that because she looks good in very revealing outfits and, as a heel, making men want something they can't have. Dare I say she's saying "come take a look but you can't touch"?

Nikki, along with most of the other Divas, are there because they look good. Whether or not that's the focus (and in some cases it's not), it's going to happen because the majority of the wrestling audience is made up of men. Look at the most conservative female in wrestling history: Miss Elizabeth. She probably got the same catcalls in arenas across the country. Fans are jerks sometimes and there's no way around it.

To go along with that though, several of the male wrestlers are there because they look good too. How much of Cena's status is due to the shape he's in and how his face looks? You think Shawn Michaels didn't get some of his push because women found him attractive? His theme song is about being a sexy boy. Yeah it's definitely to a lesser extent, but it's not just an issue for the Divas.

3. As has been said, Total Divas is probably a third about the Divas' sex lives, complete with scenes of Natalya and TJ consulting a sex therapist and discussing anal sex, Nikki and Brie in a gym and discussing anal sex, Nikki dressed as a sexy nurse after Cena's surgery, and Cameron and her boyfriend seeing the same sex therapist listed above and going off screen to have sex with the boyfriend shouting YES YES YES. Take a guess what was going on to cause that.

Again, as was mentioned above, you can't have WWE promote a show that focuses so much on the sex lives of Divas and tell us to watch the show every week and then get annoyed when similar subjects are referenced. It's like saying don't bring up WCW after hearing HHH talk about it in his promos with Sting.

4. Look back at the peak of women's wrestling in WWE: Trish Stratus vs. Lita main eventing Raw on December 6, 2004. Do you really believe that match happens if Trish isn't a bombshell and Lita doesn't dress and look the way she did? Sure they were talented, but they got noticed for their looks. Trish was a fitness model when she got hired and was trained later. Their looks played a role (and yes a role, not the entirety) in how they achieved their success, but now we're supposed to ignore that? If that's the case, WWE would have them in masks and bathrobes.

I understand the mentality of wanting women's wrestling to be taken more seriously. That's fine and there's nothing wrong with that. However, as long as things like Total Divas and the swimsuit photos are on WWE.com and the women wear something ranging from cutoff jeans to glorified swimsuits to Natalya's new dominatrix attire, none of this is going to change. If that change is made though, the fans are going to treat them as even less important than they are now. That may not be the best thing as far as equality and feminism goes, but it's how things work in wrestling.

Fixing this isn't a one step plan, but you have to change the way the Divas are presented to make the fans care, and that's probably not a project WWE has the time or desire to put in for the results it could produce.

I'm getting two things from these comments:

1. Most fans really couldn't care less about the women wrestling on their TV screens.

2. Most fans seem to be blaming WWE.

I'm not going to get to into it right now, but it seems as if society has a trend of blaming the victim nowadays. Comments such as, "well they really shouldn't be talking about their sex lives on TV," and "because they wear sexy outfits they're asking for it..." No. These women have the right to portray themselves any way they want without people ****-shaming them, because really that's what it is. When you point out the fact that Nikki is "sucking" Cena or Naomi is "sucking" Uso in order to try and humiliate a woman, that IS **** shaming.

To use men's looks as an excuse is not the point. Men don't get chanted sexual innuendos at them no matter how good they look... sure women probably want to ravage Roman Reigns but do we hear, "Take your pants off" when he's in the ring? That's the difference. The fans who chant these things and the fans who applaud it are the problem, not the WWE Divas or the WWE. They make the choice to turn into horny virgins, the Divas don't make it for them.

The Divas are meant to be sexy... that's part of their little motto. Again, the fact that they show off their bodies shouldn't be a reason to turn into a dirty little man child. Men wrestle with basically no clothing on and nobody ever brings that up, but because women have tits they're supposed to feel ashamed. To the ones who say, the Diva's should take a hard look at themselves, I say you should.

I'm getting two things from these comments:

1. Most fans really couldn't care less about the women wrestling on their TV screens.

2. Most fans seem to be blaming WWE.

I'm not going to get to into it right now, but it seems as if society has a trend of blaming the victim nowadays. Comments such as, "well they really shouldn't be talking about their sex lives on TV," and "because they wear sexy outfits they're asking for it..." No. These women have the right to portray themselves any way they want without people ****-shaming them, because really that's what it is. When you point out the fact that Nikki is "sucking" Cena or Naomi is "sucking" Uso in order to try and humiliate a woman, that IS **** shaming.

To use men's looks as an excuse is not the point. Men don't get chanted sexual innuendos at them no matter how good they look... sure women probably want to ravage Roman Reigns but do we hear, "Take your pants off" when he's in the ring? That's the difference. The fans who chant these things and the fans who applaud it are the problem, not the WWE Divas or the WWE. They make the choice to turn into horny virgins, the Divas don't make it for them.

The Divas are meant to be sexy... that's part of their little motto. Again, the fact that they show off their bodies shouldn't be a reason to turn into a dirty little man child. Men wrestle with basically no clothing on and nobody ever brings that up, but because women have tits they're supposed to feel ashamed. To the ones who say, the Diva's should take a hard look at themselves, I say you should.

As I pointed out earlier, that audience isn't the voice of the masses. If that chant becomes a long running standard, yeah it's a problem. If it's a one night thing, it's a bad crowd that needs to grow up.

I'd also hardly call this ****/victim shaming. Yeah, WWE does this, but these girls knew what they were signing up for. The Divas have been viewed like this for years and it's not changing anytime soon. Should they be treated with some respect? Of course they should. Should they be given more time? If they're talented and deserve the time, of course they should. But this is what the Divas are, at least for now and they performed in front of a bunch of immature jerks on Monday. There's a huge difference between that being the norm and that being a horrible night.

Also, I didn't say they shouldn't be talking about their sex lives on TV. I said they are talking about their sex lives on TV and WWE is telling us to watch it. Those are two different things.

As I pointed out earlier, that audience isn't the voice of the masses. If that chant becomes a long running standard, yeah it's a problem. If it's a one night thing, it's a bad crowd that needs to grow up.

I'd also hardly call this ****/victim shaming. Yeah, WWE does this, but these girls knew what they were signing up for. The Divas have been viewed like this for years and it's not changing anytime soon. Should they be treated with some respect? Of course they should. Should they be given more time? If they're talented and deserve the time, of course they should. But this is what the Divas are, at least for now and they performed in front of a bunch of immature jerks on Monday. There's a huge difference between that being the norm and that being a horrible night.

Yes, I understand. But it does become a little worrisome when the chants come from a crowd typically portrayed as the "IWC crowd". Although, it was just one crowd on one night, it was still thousands of people willingly chanting derogatory remarks. Also, to the WWE it must seem like the same type of people who began this movement in the first place, are the same ones who crapped on it Monday night... I'm more upset with the fact that this happened during the Give Divas a Chance trend, as it really made ALL fans of WWE look like idiots, at least imo.

The definition of ****-shaming is, the degradation or mockery of a woman who enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or is rumored to participate in sexual activity. That's what happened on Raw. The crowd was trying to sexually shame the Divas, for having sex with their boyfriends. I totally disagree with you saying, "this is what Diva's are," in correlation to being identified by their looks and bodies. That's what Diva's were 15 years ago but that's not what they're there for anymore. Times have changed and people have changed. The blatant sexism, bullying, and risky jokes that were included and accepted in shows in the 90s are not acceptable anymore, just like the Attitude Era will never be accepted on TV ever again.

All in all, I get what you're saying kb, but I do think those chants set back the Divas, at least a little bit.

As for your last point... so what? Again, using the WWE as an excuse for chanting derogatory remarks at women doesn't hold up. If a fan can't watch Total Divas without thinking of whacking off than don't watch it.

Yes, I understand. But it does become a little worrisome when the chants come from a crowd typically portrayed as the "IWC crowd". Although, it was just one crowd on one night, it was still thousands of people willingly chanting derogatory remarks. Also, to the WWE it must seem like the same type of people who began this movement in the first place, are the same ones who crapped on it Monday night... I'm more upset with the fact that this happened during the Give Divas a Chance trend, as it really made ALL fans of WWE look like idiots, at least imo.

I think you're overthinking the IWC part of it. It comes off much more like "hey he's chanting this so I will too!" Also, tying it into the Give Divas A Chance thing is a big stretch as well. Yeah it's a thing that's been going on lately, but it's far more than just an internet thing by this point.

The definition of ****-shaming is, the degradation or mockery of a woman who enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or is rumored to participate in sexual activity. That's what happened on Raw. The crowd was trying to sexually shame the Divas, for having sex with their boyfriends.

After being told for two years to watch the most annoying, stuck up, self centered, whiny, bratty and at times flat out dumb women brag about how much they love sex with their boyfriends. Yeah it's bad to shame women for it, but it's also a tale as old as time in wrestling: you have heels talk about doing something and you yell at them about it. Yeah it was taken too far on Monday, but a lot of it is on WWE for wanting a PG show while telling us to watch a very non-PG product. That's not the Divas' fault, but either ditch Total Divas or accept that fans are going to bring it up.

I totally disagree with you saying, "this is what Diva's are," in correlation to being identified by their looks and bodies. That's what Diva's were 15 years ago but that's not what they're there for anymore. Times have changed and people have changed.

Sure some of them are, but the idea that some of them aren't there for sex appeal and nothing more is absurd. It's better than it was in the days of bra and panties matches etc., but it's still a major factor and it's always going to be.

The blatant sexism, bullying, and risky jokes that were included and accepted in shows in the 90s are not acceptable anymore, just like the Attitude Era will never be accepted on TV ever again.

I'd get into this, but it's a huge can of worms I'm really not wanting to open with the world of being politically correct and having to be nice all the time.
All in all, I get what you're saying kb, but I do think those chants set back the Divas, at least a little bit.

How does it hurt the Divas? The fans are stupid, not the Divas.

As for your last point... so what? Again, using the WWE as an excuse for chanting derogatory remarks at women doesn't hold up. If a fan can't watch Total Divas without thinking of whacking off than don't watch it.

WWE caused it, so yeah they're at least partially to blame. It wouldn't be a factor if WWE hadn't made it one.

There are 2 ways to do Divas matches:
1) the right way - TNA KOs and NXT Divas
2) WWE RAW way

I wasn't wrong when i said WWE guys in power don't understand what #givedivasachance means, they think we want more Bellas BS.

I have not read half the crap posted in here but the issue i have with the chants is that people glorify it and talk about how good it is (Matt Fowler) . What they did on monday night was **** shaming and disgusting.

I get where the OP is coming from when it comes to the chants from the fans on Raw Monday night. Razzing wrestlers is one thing, but I thought those chants were completely disrespectful and over the line. It's a perfect example of why I don't always subscribe to the "I paid my money, so I'll do exactly what I want and however I wanna do it" philosophy. The thing about internet fans and smarks in general is that a hefty number of said fans can be complete hypocrites, their interests sometimes change as often as weather patterns, are so jaded that they can't or flat out won't allow themselves to enjoy something, they immediately hate on something without even giving it a chance or some combination of any or all of the above.

However, the crowd Monday night isn't the usual crowd as the WrestleMania & post WrestleMania Raw crowds are usually the smarkiest of the entire year. While there are always smarks as part of the crowd, the crowd last Monday was probably a good 75% or more was made up of smarks. Male fans aren't the only ones who reduce wrestlers to some base sexual references, women do it too, though it's not as though we hear them chanting it in arena after arena as the vast majority of WWE's audience is comprised of adult males.

Personally, I think the #GiveDivasAChant movement has some genuine validity to it. As I said earlier, the crowd from last Monday's Raw aren't the usual crowd so it's not like they're representative of how a good many of the fans' opinions when it comes to the Divas. I think most fans would genuinely like to see the Divas Division improve because it only makes sense to want to see every aspect of the product be entertaining and relevant. I mean, if it's going to be on my TV each week, I'd certainly rather it be engaging and entertaining rather than come off as, for the most part, a pointless waste of time.

Honestly, you guys need to give up wrestling, tune in to figure skating and turn in your man-cards.

If WWE really wanted to promote women's wrestling, they'd stop booking them as Divas. Just calling them that instead of women or dare I say SUPERSTARS automatically objectifies them.

But let's face facts. Aside from a few panty-wipes, nobody cares about the purity and sport of women's wrestling. Even in May Young's day, they were side-shows to attract the prurient interests of the crowd. In the Trish and Lita era, nobody was talking about what kind of ring generals either of them were. Because let's face it, they weren't. They focused on the fact that Lita would do a moonsault, but that's because women historically were not very good wrestlers and a moonsault was very much out of their arsenal. In other words, they were pointing out that women aren't very good and so she's only good on an adjusted scale.

And let's be perfectly clear, fans have said a lot worse to Lita and Trish than anything I heard Monday night. Their intentions there were to get under the skin of these broads. It's hazing them for giving the fans another shitty divas bout.

And by the way, there were howling guys in the stands when Ronda Rousey was getting her WM moment.

Now as far as the people commenting that the men are not getting hazed or yelled sexually explicit comments to them. That's because MALES are the majority of the live audience. If women were the majority in the stands, I bet you there would be plenty of sexual obscenities yelled that them too.

Honestly, you guys need to give up wrestling, tune in to figure skating and turn in your man-cards.
A lot of people have come after my man-card. Afterwards, they walk away, and I promise to give them their own card back later if they learn a lesson from the whole experience. So, here we go.
If WWE really wanted to promote women's wrestling, they'd stop booking them as Divas. Just calling them that instead of women or dare I say SUPERSTARS automatically objectifies them.
First, we have the non sequitur that women's professional wrestling cannot be successful under the moniker "Divas". We then have a complete and total ignorance of how this whole debate started; that fans have started this social media thing about giving the WWE Divas a chance, because fans are recognizing that the WWE really isn't promoting women's wrestling.

OK, we're two paragraphs in, and so far your argument consists of telling people who don't agree with you that they aren't really men, followed by demonstrating that you aren't even paying attention to the issue under discussion- or at best, are five steps behind the rest of the discussion.
But let's face facts.
My favorite phrase, "Let's Face Facts". It let you know that someone's about to provide a personal opinion and present it as an unarguable statement.
Aside from a few panty-wipes, nobody cares about the purity and sport of women's wrestling.
BOOM! And there it is! Not only is it an unsupported personal opinion, you also jumped back to paragraph one to tell people that disagree with you that you don't think they're men. A galloping start, sir!
Even in May Young's day, they were side-shows to attract the prurient interests of the crowd.
In Rosa Parks' day, black people weren't allowed to sit in the front of the bus. During the Irish Famine, "Irish Need Not Apply" signs were commonplace in America. Saying "we used to do it this way" is the worst possible argument you can present when the argument under discussion is an examination of whether "we used to do it this way" is a good thing or not.
In the Trish and Lita era, nobody was talking about what kind of ring generals either of them were. Because let's face it, they weren't. They focused on the fact that Lita would do a moonsault, but that's because women historically were not very good wrestlers and a moonsault was very much out of their arsenal. In other words, they were pointing out that women aren't very good and so she's only good on an adjusted scale.
So what you're saying is that after two generations where female wrestlers were generally excluded from professional wrestling training and performing, that once the industry opened up a crack, female wrestlers started becoming popular despite their limited moveset. (Which might just have something to do with their being almost no female professional wrestlers for two generations.) As we all know, moveset is the MOST important thing to professional wrestling. It's what they work on in NXT. They'll take a guy from ROH, and say "we like all of that talking you do, but the WWE, what the WWE is about, is learning 750 different moves, and the combinations and reversals from each of them. Get to work."
And let's be perfectly clear, fans have said a lot worse to Lita and Trish than anything I heard Monday night. Their intentions there were to get under the skin of these broads. It's hazing them for giving the fans another shitty divas bout.
This is your third use of "these are facts" or "let's be clear" statements. If you want your man-card back, one of the things I'm going to insist upon is that you stop using those kind of statements. You cannot possibly have earned your man-card if you're telling people that you're full of shit before you finish your sentence.

It's also your second use of "people used to do this" argument in a "is how people used to do this alright?" discussion. Which seems to be the only argument you have; tell people you don't think they're men, say "let me be clear", and then say "but we did things like this before".
And by the way, there were howling guys in the stands when Ronda Rousey was getting her WM moment.
Hey, that guy jumped off a bridge! Jumping off bridges is clearly totally acceptable behavior! Seriously, what are you, eleven? Did your parents not explain to you that just because one person does something, doesn't mean it's acceptable that others do it?
Now as far as the people commenting that the men are not getting hazed or yelled sexually explicit comments to them. That's because MALES are the majority of the live audience. If women were the majority in the stands, I bet you there would be plenty of sexual obscenities yelled that them too.
Well, it's an "I'd bet", at least, instead of trying to tell us that this is clearly an inalienable fact that you'd have to be deliberately ignoring Facts not to see. I'll take that bet. What are the terms you're offering here? Is this like a legitimate bet, or one which you know that the conditions for can never be reached, so you don't have to worry about making the statements?

Here's what you can do if you want your man-card back. First, stop visiting the MRA and GamerGate subreddits. Everything you just said is a regurgitation- worse, a lousy regurgitation- of the arguments you can find on those pages.

Second, start trying to think of things in terms of "how would I like to be treated?", and apply that to others. A lot of people here get stuck with the "but if they didn't want this treatment, then......" argument, so I'll cut you (and them) off- that statement can be applied to anyone. It's the "she was wearing a short skirt" for our generation; it's a deliberately glib statement which precludes the proponent from having to examine their position with any seriousness. If you do that for a while, you'll realize why we're at where we are as a country in terms of recognizing female, gay, and minority discrimination; a majority of people have examined their positions with seriousness, realized that the way they thought in the '90s no longer applies to the '10s (and probably wasn't all that great in the '90s, either), and have chosen to change their behavior accordingly.

Third, as previously stated, no more "Let's be clear" statements. It's in Manhood 101, if you're being clear and facing facts, you don't have to tell people that you are. It comes across naturally in an argument. A fact is something that anyone can look up on their own and confirm for themselves. If you have to present your opinions as facts, you're telling your audience that you don't have faith enough in your argument to allow it to do its own work.

Do this- and I'm not promising to give you your man-card back, you might not still deserve it- but I'll at least give you the chance to post without completely deconstructing every argument you make to reveal you for the idiot you are.

I guess some people just can't accept their personal immaturity on the subject of sex and sexuality.

I have seen sextapes, full nude pictures of female actresses and singers and folks still manage to be able to separate that from their craft, yet there are posters here that believe that a reality TV show is somehow the reason behind the chanting.

It's an ignorant assumption, primarily because you don't have to see Total Divas to know who is married to/dating whom when it comes to those women involved.

It's also ignorant because Total Divas didn't exist when people disrespected girls like Lita or Melina years ago. These chants are pretty much a continuance of the online heckling and obsession of these performers.

To blame Total Divas or even insinuate that the show is one of the main issues is off base, those same people would be digging into those women's personal lives regardless of if there is a show about it or not.

It all boils down to these people being immature, obsessive and disrespectful. They are adults, some of them are even married, duh they engage in sexual activity, I hope you all do as well but to go where someone is working and start heckling them about it is sickening shit, why would you want to embarrass people like that anyway? Why would you try to make an excuse for those who do? Don't these assholes know that it actually embarrassed the men too? Hell if I were Bryan or Tyson etc I'd be furious these fuckers were disrespecting my wife in public and then have the audacity to call themselves a fan of mine.

I guess I'm above all this shit and think everyone is worthy of respect, but some people haven't gotten out of that high school gossip girl stage of their lives. It's sad, some people believe humiliating and demoralizing a talent will make them better or make them feel better about themselves but I guess when you are a god-forsaken loser you need such pick-me-ups.

I think the chants are more of a consequence of the anonymity of internet. People use this anonymity to say whatever they really feel or want on the internet now and that has caused people to forget civility and act how they want.

It’s just a chant, grow up & stop being so offended on others behalf. Besides, Nikki damn well owned those chants anyway.

It's childish whining like this that's to blame for the wussy-fication of wrestling over the past eight years. People get offended for anything now and expect someone to suffer for their being offended. If one goes out of their way to find things that offend them, they'll find it.

A minority are angry over this but it’s perfectly okay for Steph to emasculate the males, berate them & embarrass them? Get the hell out of here.

I was actually at the show monday and it was crazy there. There was one section on the floor that was starting most of the chants but most of the chants the whole arena was chanting. I actually thought the chants at the divas were don't more jokingly. The reason I say that is everyone I saw chanting was laughing but laughing like it was just silly and ridiculius. Also toward the end of the match they chanted lets go divas or something like that that I sort of thought was kinda saying hey you guys were ate just kidding. That was the general mood in the crowd anyway. Not that that makes it ok. It was super rude. But honestly the crowd were just rude and hostile all night to everyone pretty much. I didn't think they were singling the divas out its just that was the funniest thing they came up with. Or the thing that caught on with enough people to get the whole arena chanting. Thr wrestlemania crowd and the night after crowd are all the maniacs who make up the fan base. Anyone who's ever been to a wrestlemania has seen what goes on Friday and Saturday night. Everyone is out drinking being rowdy. A lot of people it's their time of year to go hang out with their friends and get crazy. So what I'm saying is that crowd is made of of the craziest fans and doesn't at all represent the whole fan base or even the IWC. During an intermission they announced a Presale for raw in San jose in August and about 90 percent of the place chanted we don't live here, which was actually the funniest chant of the night. So that's the night that every lunatic ends up in the same place at the same time so dicky things are gonna happen. It's also probably the drunkest crowd of the year. So like I said none of that makes it ok but I feel like a bit much is being made of all of this since it's just a few people out of millions on 1 raw out of 52 this year. The first thing I thought actually was I hope this doesn't shut down the push the divas have been getting since give divas a chance started. But then I though well the company knows how this crowd every year is more interested in getting them selves over than they are the actual show soI think they'll be ok. I guess we will found out tomorrow night during raw. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a divas match next year the night after wrestlemania.

Also sorry about some of my shitty spelling. I typed that on my phone and autocorrect went into business for itself

But unless we, as a whole, learn to stop identifying women by:
Their Gender
Their Sexuality
Their Bodies

Then I consider this "movement" to be utter shit, just another in the long list of the IWC's bitchings of the month (and yes, I totally realize I am a member of the IWC. Why do you think I'm so annoyed by these chants? This only confirms the causal fan's viewpoint of the IWC.) Because, frankly, why should the WWE view their talent as more than objectified sex toys, when their fan base objectifies them like sex toys?
As many have stated maybe because WWE itself portrays them as females who are promoting sexual behavior while flounting their bodies all around in and out of ring. You cant take them seriously if their sexuality is all you see.

As for your question why not AJ, maybe because of this. :rolleyes:

[youtube]0cHv9jBoOZo[/youtube]

And yes, it was just smarky crowd trying to be entertaining. For cryin outloud, they were doing waves...

Although I get what you're trying to say you can't expect fans to stop identifying their female performers by their gender, sexuality and bodies when a shit ton of diva's are using those same tools to get noticed. I understand Total Diva's is scripted but lets consider some of the things they've done on that show. As of the end of their last season we have seen:

- Rosa trying to plan a wardrobe malfunction to get over more.
- The Bella's (especially Nikki) flaunting their bodies and often getting very detailed about their sex life.
- Paige toying with guys because she doesn't want a boyfriend
- Nattie flirting with other guys, often trying to make Tyson Kidd jealous

The point I'm trying to make is the diva's and WWE have caused A LOT of this sexist behavior from the fans in the manner they've presented themselves to the fans and until the Diva's and WWE start presenting the diva's in a better manner they have no one to blame but themselves for this.

I'm just saying if a girl decides to sleep with all her girlfriends partners don't get upset when they call you a ****e.

So, you work on the premise that, if a girl dresses provocatively, and then gets raped, she deserved it because of how she was dressed?

Of course, some of these guys defending these chants wouldn't get offended if someone ****-shamed their wife or girlfriend for three reasons:- because people who yell these things think of no-one by themselves. 2. He is just happy that people know that someone is having sex with him, and 3. I doubt he looks at his wife or girlfriend as anything more than a sex object.

It’s just a chant, grow up & stop being so offended on others behalf. Besides, Nikki damn well owned those chants anyway.

It's childish whining like this that's to blame for the wussy-fication of wrestling over the past eight years. People get offended for anything now and expect someone to suffer for their being offended. If one goes out of their way to find things that offend them, they'll find it.

A minority are angry over this but it’s perfectly okay for Steph to emasculate the males, berate them & embarrass them? Get the hell out of here.

Okay, about being offended:-

You are a stupid, ugly, loser who no-one likes. You suck. You smell bad. You're a waste of skin and a piece of crap. Your mother would be ashamed of you, and everyone laughs at you.

But, you can't get upset with me saying these things, or you are just looking to be offended, since, according to you, people should cop whatever crap bottom-feeders like yourself dish up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back