The Best chant You have Ever done at a Live WWE event

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
Well i thought I would do something new the best Chant ever you have done at a live WWE event.Mine is so obvious...YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK! To Angle as he enters it is alot more fun then people relize

easy one when they came to Uk one time and paul bearer was a heel we all got all over him with a "You fat bastard chant" someone started it and everyone joined in lol his face was hillarious he seemed a little geniunly pissed.

a spirit squad are **** chant at a house show in rhode island

The chants for Eddie at a house show I was at a week after his death were very emotional but they were great in a sense of how much of an outpouring he got.

ECW Chants always rule.

Carlito, carlito!! lol

Austin chants, HBK chants and Undertaker chants as the deadman.

But the best was, Lets go Angle, Lets go Cena at a house show.

Was deafening..

Hi there doing a webcast of wwe raw i dont the ppv last night but will be doing raw tonight live video so if u want add me [email protected]

and when u add me i will speak to u .. dont keep emailing me lol

you take steriods you cant wrestle you both suck
lets go cena cena sucks at msg that was funny
but the what chants are annoying

to kurt angle started by me and a friend YOU SUCK..... LUTHER!! when Luther raines was his partner, it caught on!!

At a RAW/Smackdown Supershow at Continental Airlines Arena, while Smackdown was getting taped before RAW came on the air, we started chanting "We Want RAW". Pretty hilarious.

Best chant was at MSG last week which I was at : "F@#$ You Cena"

Another good one Was a couple years ago Rock came out and called Coach a popcorn fart so westarted callign coach a popcorn fart it was stpid but so stupid it was fun and funny

Text said:
Another good one Was a couple years ago Rock came out and called Coach a popcorn fart so westarted callign coach a popcorn fart it was stpid but so stupid it was fun and funny

dont forget the "screw the coach" chant also

After about only 5 days after Eddie Guerrero's death, the WWE came to the UK and I was at the Raw show in Birmingham. At the start of the show, Bischoff came out and mentioned that the WWE had recently lost one of it's all-time greats, which then lead to a huge "Eddie.. Eddie.." chant that lasted for a few minutes. That was simply awesome.

balls mahoney chants r sick balls balls balls baaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllls balls

daoneenigma said:
At a RAW/Smackdown Supershow at Continental Airlines Arena, while Smackdown was getting taped before RAW came on the air, we started chanting "We Want RAW". Pretty hilarious.

i was there and i remember that. cancel smackdown was funny but cena sucks was awesome that night.

id probbably go with you suck, it was awesome doing it at raw/sd supershow at nyc last year in april and the raw in july last year.

the best crowd reaction I have ever seen was at ECW One Night Stand 2006...I wont repeat half of what they said but whomever watches the PPV can obviously hear. The crowd during the Cena vs RVD match was the best crowd I have ever seen at a wrestling event...possibly best ever at a PPV

my favorite one was back when Linda was going to "divorce" Vince, we were chanting "divorce his ass" or sumthin along those lines..its been quite a long time since then..so i might be wrong with what exactly was chanted...but it was definatly a great experience

Started a USA chant at wm22 after the national anthem... and I'm British lol. Lead a "FU Cena" chant at Mania too and the YOU SUCK angle charts are also incredibly fun, you just can't help doing it!

TarHeel05 said:
i was there and i remember that. cancel smackdown was funny but cena sucks was awesome that night.

id probbably go with you suck, it was awesome doing it at raw/sd supershow at nyc last year in april and the raw in july last year.

I was there as well. Cena sucks was awesome as was the HUGE pop Little Bastard got...aside from the Undertaker possibly the biggest pop smackdown got all night.

I was actually a part of of the "Let's go Cena...Let's go Jericho" chants at last year's Summerslam. After that live crowds picked up on it and started it with each of Cena's opponents. FWIW, I was in the "Let's go Jericho" section.

I think the best chant is the You Suck ****s chant.. Or tonight.. They had a You Suck Dick chant goin during the Lita match..

ECW fans are the best chanters.

my favorites chants...
"Shut the fuck up!"
"You fucked up! You fucked up!"
"What? What? What?"
"Fuck you Cena!"
"This match ruuuuules!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads