• WZ Tournamet: Misawa vs. Thesz

• WZ Tournament: Misawa vs. The Rock

• Lacey Von Erich's Bladder

• Nexus General Discussion

• OJ Fake Jizz Thread

• Of Muscles and Men: The Rob Terry Story

• An Overlooked Aspect Of Wrestling: Image

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow it's been a long time since I've done a best feud thread. Maybe I should resurrect the series. I'm surprised to see it nominated. I appreciate that it was nominated but my vote goes to KB's reviews. Always a fun read.

I loved Batista vs. Flair but I'm going with Angle/Bockwinkel. Reminded me of yesteryear when Sly was educating the masses why Dusty Rhodes should have beaten Angle.

Flair vs. Batista. Most fun I've had in the wrestling section this year. 2011 is the year for Team Batista.

Can someone link me up with the OJ fake jizz thread? Never even read that thread, can't even imagine what it's about....

Klunderbunker's reviews, easily. The most comprehensive and accurate reviews of anyone, whether it be RAW, SD, or iMPACT. Always a great read and they are produced in such a quick fashion. These reviews were good enough to get KB noticed and hired by someone else (forget who) to do similar reviews of RAW and iMPACT. Enough said.

I couldn't care less about KB's reviews. Sure, he's the only one willing to put the effort into reviewing every show ever. That doesn't mean they're good. Just means he worked hard. How about we honor one of the options of higher quality?

I don't think KB's reviews should be winning. Sure, they're fine reviews, but anyone can review a show, or a zillion shows, if you have enough time on your hands. Anyone can write down what is happening on a screen and add in a pithy comment here and there.

The other threads (The WZ Olympics and Tournament threads especially) featured debates and discussion, as opposed to nice recaps. Not trying to bash KB, since again they're fine reads, but they certainly aren't great Threads Of The Year.

Oh, that's another thing, they're threads. Multiple. This award should be for singular threads.

So yeah, vote conversation, not regurgitation.

A series is not a thread. KB puts a lot of effort into his reviews, but none of them are better than the majority of the threads here, good posts, not good threads. Very little discussion promoted there, which is the point of a thread.

I went with Sam's image thread, because it was interesting, and actually touched on something new, which the vast majority of threads here don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back