• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Band Is Coming Back...

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Were not nice guys...

We dont wear white hats...

So when we leave you lying in a pool of your own blood...

And you wake up in a hospital bed. You realize...

The Evolutionary Horsemen just rode on by.

Maybe a certain Evolutionary Horseman should get his butt back on MSN before you end up in a pool of your own blood. ;)

And I remember this. Seems like so long ago.

Flames Out
Dragon

It was Monkey, Ricky, and um,... I don't remember.

And Rusty can't be in the Evolutionary Horseman. He's Australian. But give him a ring when you're forming the Evolutionary Dingo Wranglers.

We need a veteran that's past his prime, a star in their prime, the future, and the enforcer.

Youre in your prime. Not even close to closing in on it. Im flip flopping on my prime because of my work scehdule. Ricky is the same way. hmmmm...

Harthan
NSL
Rusty
Shango

Thats four right there. Anymore for the fourth spot

We need a veteran that's past his prime, a star in their prime, the future, and the enforcer.

I could be viewed as any one of those in a certain light lol. Personally, I just wanna go around acting like Ric Flair, sthcreaming at people all the tahm with that Sthouthern listhp.

A little sample of the Horsemen.

Well Horsemen, we're down. But damn it we're not out! We can take these guys down. Do you want to let Will beat you? Or Norcal??? Or damn it are you going to let Dragon beat you!!! She's like a little kitten! Are you going to let a kitten beat you??? Are we mice, men? Are you a mouse, a small vermin that hunts cheese and is so stupid that it has it's own trap named after it??? WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF PAUL ROMA WANNABES DAMN IT!!! WE ARE THE EVOLUTIONARY HORSEMEN!!! Now get your acts together people! It's us or them. Iscariot, its you or Will. Monkey, it's you, or Dewey. And I damn sure am not going to lose to Becca and Dragon again!!! So we have two options. You can either get it together, show your true selves, and win one for the Bunker, or you can be the bitches of WZ forever. So Horsemen, I say to you on this night, LET'S RIDE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back