• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2015 TLC LD & Drinking Game

Dear creative... just because they're all black females doesn't mean they work well together. Sasha belongs by herself. She's better that way.

Wow. Nice pop for Sasha.

Ooh microphones. She's not bad at promos.

Oh shit. Tamina really can't sing

Decent match though.

Did you guys tweet Alberto any questions?

They asked mine but they cut off part of it.

"Dear Alberto Del Rio, why did you come back? I mean seriously. Why in the hell did you come back? No one asked for this. Go away."

I forgot this was on until I checked my email earlier and had one reminding me.

Also WZ was down earlier. Twice in one week.

The video game themed promo? Nowhere to be seen. The simple yet effective Christmas present themed video that ended the pre-show? Not on here either because why be creative when you can be generic?

I have decided that they pick the musical themes for PPVs by turning on Octane on Sirius/XM and whatever song is playing is what they choose.

I would have kept the hottest match for later in the show but at least we'll have an awesome opening twenty minutes.

New day just fucking win and be champs forever also I've missed out on the past week of wwe TV so I should catch up a bit

I liked ladder matches where the champ would come out with the title and they'd hook it up and you got to see it raised up.

I don't remember the whole card but I know this is going to be one of my favorite matches.

I fell asleep part way through RAW last week and woke up at the end so I don't know what happened really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back