• Y2Jake

• justinsayne

• Brian Becker

• Mighty NorCal

• Marquis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is where you may place your vote for one of the five nominees for The Award For Biggest Asshole. The voting poll is public, and it will close on Sunday, July 12th. The winner for this award will be announced on Monday, July 13th. Here are your nominees, along with a brief explanation for their nomination:

Y2Jake - For a multitude of things, such as his insinuations that Will is a very ugly man and almost always red repping IrishCanadian25 for the most asinine of reasons (although, Jake's fans are all assholes as well, as we laugh at, rather than laugh with, the targets of his taunts).

Monkey_Mania - ELIMINATED FROM COMPETITION...he's not an asshole, he's just emo.

justinsayne - For cussing out people all the time and for being more grumpy than Genichiro Tenryu.

Brian Becker - Don't even know where to begin on this one, although it seems that he's only an asshole when something about Pittsburgh comes up.

Mighty NorCal - For what he refers to as tough love and for being, like justinsayne, grumpy, but less frequently.

Marquis - For calling Monkey_Mania emo, and for thus insinuating himself within this race in the most artful of ways.

May the worst person win!!!

Y 2 Jake.

For the most part, I have no issues with him, but he's done some asshole things. The two big ones I saw were the little fight with Becca that got him an infraction, and for fucking with Will over the sig rule.

He's generally a cunt too, but that's not always a bad thing.

Jake is an asdhole, but unless its aimed at you its generally funny as fuck, for instance his tiff with Will

If Jake's on the list, I should be too. I put it to you that I'm a much bigger cunt.

Edit: I voted for Justin. I agree with him a lot of the time but he's very, very rude.

I've told you to fuck off at least twice.

I know it's not good logic, but it's the best I could come up with off the top of my head.

It's true, but I'm a cunt in that "I'm trying to do something nice but people think I'm a cunt anyway" kind of way. Over a long period, I think I could out cunt you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back