"That Guy"

The kids who don't care about detention
I don't understand. Why should I care about detention?

Yes, Nick. I have those guys in my classes. When I figure out who it is, I sometimes sit directly in front of him/her so I can turn around and stare scornfully while they do their thing. It rarely has any effect, but it makes me feel better.

I had to take this fucking 10 hour drug class when I got popped for possession like, 5 years ago. There was this dude who was probably just a couple years older than me who had just taken the class a month ago and got popped again. He actually seemed proud that he already knew all of the answers and was acting like a show off. It was kind of surreal. He got beat up by one of the black kids after class, so that was amusing at least.

FUCK WITH THEM

Either point out their stupidity constructively by making them look like a dumbass with facts (You'll probably only need to do it twice) or just sit next to them and start coughing whenever they raise their hand

Yes, Nick. I have those guys in my classes. When I figure out who it is, I sometimes sit directly in front of him/her so I can turn around and stare scornfully while they do their thing. It rarely has any effect, but it makes me feel better.

This particular guy is like 5'-8", 280 lbs. He looks as though he smells like shit, and I'm not getting close enough to confirm or deny.

Not just in college. Also in high school.

And Killjoy nails it. I had a kid who kept interrupting our teacher in History just so he could tell us how he would have done it. So now I know how he would have won the second world war with his flawed theories, how he would have prevented the Russian revolution with his flawed theories and how he would have fought the first world war with his flawed theories. Guy was a dick outside of class to. God he was hated.

Yeah, you have your fair share of douche bags in high school as well. Kids who won't stop talking to each other (ADHD cases), know-it-alls, etc. But, I didn't pay for my high school education. This, I'm paying for, and that bum is fucking it up.

There's a guy in my Fund. of Speech class. He's an asshole that's constantly asking stupid questions, and then starts whispering to the guy next to him making fun of the teacher because he's got a Nigerian accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back