• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone's Concussion Testing is Behind the Times

Is there anyone on WZ you're concerned may have a concussion?

• Yes

• No

• Milenko

• Yaz

• SmarkMadden

• Nari

• Slyfox696

• Not Miko

• Pierce Brosnan

• It's Damn Real!

• Haiku

• Haiku

• I Am Phenom

• Other (Please specify)

• Haiku

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd definitely send out for testing on the people who regularly bully prisoners. BaconBits can go first.

That's probably be a good idea. I was knocked the fuck out whilst playing football in high school. Lost an entire weekend basically. Scared the living shit out of me.

I've always blamed my past concussions for my stupidity. You mean no one believed me?

Of course not. The leaders of this community have done very little to foster an environment where we take these things seriously. Slyfox has created a culture where it's cooler to mock people with brain injuries than help them.

I certainly hope anyone who has a concussion isn't on the internet. That shit will just make it worse. Having gotten over a major one not too long ago it's crazy how much it can change the way you act and feel not to mention the crazy dreams, that's probably the worst part.

Here in Africa you have a certain type of concussion test in rugby - the delightfully-named "Ding dong test". They ask you who your opponents are, what the number on your back is, who is playing your opposite number, in what stadium the game is and other memory questions.

Next, you have to stand upright for 20 seconds, hands on hips.

What do you mean, "permanent brain damage"?

Ive had multiple actual diagnosed concussions. and probably at least a few un-diagnosed. So. There is that.

Those are suuuuuuuper bad for you.

I've been lucky enough to only ever have one real concussion despite a shitload of head knocks. That one concussion was from falling up (yes up) the extra large stairs from Summer Heights High where I was solidly knocked out for the length of time it takes to crawl 10 metres blind, then get carried around 150 metres to the nurse's office for a slap in the face, an icepack and being sent to cooking class. 2007 was a weird time.

Don't know if it made me stupid, but in the first couple of posts I made here after that concussion I said I thought the new pokemon game that year N would be revealed to have been a pokemon the whole time, so I'll support coco's plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back