• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ted DiBiase Jr. or Cody Rhodes (who would benefit NOW being a babyface?)

I agree. Ted is definitley the better pick. Cody can do it too, but I think Ted carries much more "natural marketable talent." Having said that, I do think Ted DiBiase JR is one of the next generation's top players. My concern is that if Ted breaks out any time soon, it may leave Cody to bite the dust of nothingness which would be a shame considering Cody does have talent, and a lot of it.

While I like Cody- and I do think he will have a nice run in the mid to upper mid card range- Ted is the guy who will accomplish more in his career.

Well, I think Cody Rhodes sucks, personally. The guy's in-ring skills are mediocre at best, his mic skills are horrendous, he has no charisma whatsoever, and he's not believable
Ted DiBiase Jr. on the other hand is going places.

I think I disagree with these statements. My pick goes to Cody Rhodes which is probably the case since he's made a bigger impact in the Wrestling industry already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back