• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teaming Sami Zayn with....

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
How do you think would be a good tag team partner from Sami Zayn.

For me, it comes down to three choices: Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne & Christian.

Tyson Kidd would be because they are both Canadian High Flyers.

Evan Bourne, again because both are high flyers, but also because both seem incredibly happy

And Christian would be because Sami Zayn reminds me of a smaller, younger Christian.

I would team him with PAC aka Adrian Neville…

Evan Bourne is already established and could probably make his return at the Rumble.

You team him with PAC and its a chance to debut two guys with similar style at once. I think Kidd and Gabriel should reform if the WWE isn't going to use either of them, because those 4 guys in one match would be some of the most exciting fast paced work WWE fans would see since the E&C/Hardys matches in '99/2000.

Definitely Christian. They have the Canada connection, similar styles, and I always like the teacher/student tag teams because of the storyline possibilities.

To be honest I don't think either Zayn or Neville should be part of a team. It's lazy booking. I'd much rather see a Cruiser tournament set up for a new title that brings them to the roster than them waste time teaming with a Christian or Evan Bourne who are the two I think should be teaming together.

In Neville's case you could put him with Barrett or a returning Harry Smith as a new British Bulldogs and it would be ok... Perhaps they could use someone like a returning Zeke as a partner with Zayn, more of a Hart Foundation/Power and Glory type team.

How do you think would be a good tag team partner from Sami Zayn.

For me, it comes down to three choices: Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne & Christian.

You want his greatest achievement in the WWE to be a one-time runner-up to the tag-team titles???

I kid, of course. Those three are fine choices for athletic and electrifying matches and I want something meaningful for Tyson Kidd as much as the next guy but out of those three, only Christian is remotely over.

Sami would be a great fit for the tag division, because he has Swagger and Cesaro to have matches with.

Sami Zayn right now in NXT is more over than even Seth Rollins and Big E were as faces. He can talk, alright, but he's REALLY known for his amazing spots. He'll probably remain a face because of it and I don't want him to turn out like poor Kofi, so his partner has to be white-hot.

If Big E were to finish completely with the IC picture, I'd pair him up with Sami. Maybe Axel and Ryback beat the crap out of Big E and in swoops Sami with the save. I'm a fan of the power/agility dynamic of teams like Batista/Rey or Show/Jericho and two young guns like Zayn and Big E would be fun to watch, I think.

I actually had a thought about this a few weeks ago. In my opinion I think bringing Sami Zayn to the roster with Evan Bourne. It could give Bourne a new kickstart teaming him with a hot new up and comer in Zayn and could rreally add some high flying excitment to the tag team division. I think the two just go together.

Neither that you mentioned would be a good tag team combination, reason being that we have seen Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd & Christian in countless tag teams over the years & it gets quite boring watching the same recycled garbage over & over again. So if you are going to team him with anyone, make it someone from the developmental system & bring them up as a TAG TEAM & not something that was thrown together on WWE TV. If it would be anyone, then I would definitely have to chose someone like Bo Dallas or Leo Kruger, I mean he is able to put on amazing matches with them both, so that shows chemistry. So why not one of them?

Team generico with power house guy, maybe someone like Antonio Cesaro, power and speed tag team with great charisma, and give them a run with the tag titles and put them in a meaningful feud with for example, the ascension or the usos, tag team wrestling should be fun not boring

Another option is PAC, Adrian Neville, a high flying tag team with pace and agility, fun to watch and kids will love them, along with the Indy fans, give them a run, face them against the real Americans and DONT JOB THEM OUT

Top 5 choices my opinion
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Kevin steen :p
Rey Rey (as el generico)
Seth Rollins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members