tdigle's Haus Und Hof, Take Two

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All right, I planned on doing this a long time ago, but all of the interesting interviewees got banned (Deadman, CCS, Y2Jake, Becker, and some others). So, we're going to be doing this the right way. I have 11 spots open:

1. IrishCanadian25 (his interview's done).
2. Y2Jake (his interview's done).
3. RVDgurl
4. Murfish
5. SavageTaker
6. Harthan
7. Marquis
8. Becker
9. Milenko
10. fromthesouth
11. jpfizzle

Post in here if you want to be interviewed for a TM House-like show. I may or may not make your interview up, depending on how interesting I feel you would be to the mass audience of The Bar Room.

FYI, you will find out some interesting things in this set of interviews.

*IrishCanadian25 raised his younger brother, and they frequently went to a park to play frisbee, where they had delusions of grandeur, pretending that they were professionals and that other park guests were amazed at their wrist-flicking skills.

*Y2Jake is actually Scottish, and is also a petty criminal. Even though he is blind, he talks about movies all the time because of how much he loved the eyesight he lost after being brutally beaten by police. Also, he gave his interview in Glaswegian, so, good luck trying to decipher it!

Eh, I'd do it, if theres a spot and if you think me interesting enough and all that

I was in for the first go 'round. Might as well throw my name in again, if a spot's open.

Update

1. IrishCanadian25 (his interview's done).
2. Y2Jake (his interview's done).
3. RVDgurl
4. Murfish
5. SavageTaker (his interview's done).
6. TM & Robyn
7. Marquis (his interview's done).
8. Becker (his interview's done).
9. Milenko (his interview's done).
10. fromthesouth (his interview's done).
11. Lariat
12. mysterio_fan (his interview's done).
13. Undertaker's#1fan

I still need to do interviews with some of you. Or, I can just make it up, as I did for almost all of the ones that I've done so far.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. You can really interview me if ya want. Or you can make it up. Whichever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back