***The transcript for this date will be placed inside The Bar Room

Aoril 27th

Ms. TM Canada
M_F's Biffle
Murfish
IrishCanadian25

This slight has not gone unnoticed.

I mean, really. If you're going to pick one rookie of the year, pick me, not that Murfish character.

well good luck with the show.I hope it is not a bust because then that means that you wont be able to invite me on the second show if you want to.

Oh, and you can send in any questions you want to ask any of the guests (save for Jake; I have had to meet many demands for him to appear on Haus Und Hof, such as only being able to ask him 20 questions and our being back-to-chest with me being the chest and holding the mic out for him with my right arm...it was a clash of egos...I look best from my right, as does he, so we're just going to do it like this).

Please PM them to me with the name of the guest as the title of the message. Thank you.

This slight has not gone unnoticed.

I mean, really. If you're going to pick one rookie of the year, pick me, not that Murfish character.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Says the ROTY that couldn't beat out PRH, which has become an increasingly sad fact given his recent standing.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Says the ROTY that couldn't beat out PRH, which has become an increasingly sad fact given his recent standing.

Hmm, yes, I'll go with what the poll and IC actually said.

Besides, using that logic, you couldn't beat PRH either.

Hmm, yes, I'll go with what the poll and IC actually said.

Besides, using that logic, you couldn't beat PRH either.

Wrong, I beat PRH and he would have come in second. You are one of the few people to benefit from the massive forum fuckups going on at the time.

:)

Wrong, I beat PRH and he would have come in second. You are one of the few people to benefit from the massive forum fuckups going on at the time.

:)

Horse shit. You're just pissy about the fact you had to share the award with someone, something I never had a problem with until you decided to be an asshole to me at every turn. Make up a convenient excuse for yourself and blame it all on the forums fucking up, which never even had a thing to do with polls. Come on, now, how many other polls were affected? It's always been about fucking up posts.

But hey, whatever the fuck you want to make up to make yourself feel better, you're more than welcome to do that.

I would like to give a shot out to Steamboat Ricky, for suggesting the following song as the theme for Haus Und Hof:

It will definitely be the theme for one of the nights!

Horse shit. You're just pissy about the fact you had to share the award with someone, something I never had a problem with until you decided to be an asshole to me at every turn. Make up a convenient excuse for yourself and blame it all on the forums fucking up, which never even had a thing to do with polls. Come on, now, how many other polls were affected? It's always been about fucking up posts.

But hey, whatever the fuck you want to make up to make yourself feel better, you're more than welcome to do that.

...hostility

I don't care about sharing the award. You're good at posting and I don't post. That's why I didn't say anything at the time. I've never really brought it up on my own. If I mention something about it, it's probably a reaction to you. It's a little something that I can hold over someone who is considered a top poster. None of that changes the fact that the polls did get effed up. I didn't make tht up.

Tdigle will ask me the most controversial and interesting questions and my responses will be posted last, thus making me the main event.

Of a show featuring DEADMAN and CCS.

My only guess as to why this is placed in prison, is because they won't be able to read it anywhere else.

Slated Guest List

April 25th

Y2Jake
CCS
Open Slot...Guest TBD
NSL

April 26th

Becker-holic
Marquis
klunderbunker
TheOneBigWill

Aoril 27th

Ms. TM Canada
M_F's Biffle
Murfish
IrishCanadian25

All right, with Deadman gone, I will have to replace him with someone else. So, I need to go out and find someone that is just as compelling...this is going to be tough.

So, I asked wrestlemaniac, but he will probably decline. If someone could tell me more about maximumdj, and I like what I hear, I will ask him. If he declines, then I'm going with Derf. And, if he declines, then I will take the first person that asks for the spot.

So, I asked wrestlemaniac, but he will probably decline. If someone could tell me more about maximumdj, and I like what I hear, I will ask him. If he declines, then I'm going with Derf. And, if he declines, then I will take the first person that asks for the spot.

I'd wait a while for maximumdj. He's trying hard to improve and the past on this site is a can of worms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back