Tastycles Newsletter

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
I'm on the radio right now

I'm going to write in Sidious' manager thread tomorrow, and mildly regret red repping him.

I will post in the CLDL tomorrow too, I'm super busy today apart from now, when I need to focus.

The people outside the studio are annoying me

That's nice, but you can keep responding and responding .... and I will continue to do the same. We can keep this up for as long as you like.

As for "regretting the Red Rep", why would you regret doing that?

Rare fm is the radio station, it's online.

I'm sure you will keep responding, I probably won't after one more post. I red repped you because you misquoted me, which is irritating, but seeing as I think that was about my third red rep ever, it seems a bit overkill.

Woop!

I won and I got a shout-out. Thanks Tasty.

You guys are all jealous now.

Any chance of "Stalight" by Muse, Tasty? It was released in that year.

I think that was about my third red rep ever
Really? The number of red reps I've had would make your head spin. Really, I'd probably have the most rep on here if I a) wasn't such a cunt, b) didn't red rep ***** who feel that repping me back balances out some sort of equation in the universe, and c) I can't think of anything else to say.

Really? The number of red reps I've had would make your head spin. Really, I'd probably have the most rep on here if I a) wasn't such a cunt, b) didn't red rep ***** who feel that repping me back balances out some sort of equation in the universe, and c) I can't think of anything else to say.

I meant given out. I've received about 6. One from Sidious, one from Slyfox, and one from a series of "get your facts right" gimps when I said something that was an opinion/actually accurate. The Sidious one is probably the only one that wa merited, the Slyfox one was a misunderstanding.

Anyway... I go out, get pretty drunk. Ring my girlfriend, seems she's drunk too, ask if I should buy pizza, she says she'll cokk me one. Get home, it's like the fucking Marie Celeste, included with a cooked pizza that waqs left in the oven, turned off, natch. I am now eating it.

Bravo, bravo Tastycles on your response. I will likely respond in a day or two. But there will be a response before the weekend is through, guaranteed.

You really don't have to, but if you do, I can't be sure I'll respond, for no other reason that I won't have the time.

In other news, had three hours sleep last night, got up to fill an application form and finish an essay.

Girlfriend's just brought me my breakfast.

Invented a philosophical idea today, the teacher started referring to "Gareth's theory", and my class all agreed with me. You are in the presence of greatness.

Pleasantly suprised to be doing well in the EOY awards, less pleased to be getting creamed in the graphics one. Apparently you people value effort. In all seriousness, Doc deserves to win.

Went all the way to Essex to go to ALDI to get the three bird thing the man on This Morning advertises. Sold out, bought a chicken. Total trip time: 2 hours 10 minutes. Total trip time to local supermarket: 10 minutes.

Speaking of time I'm never getting back, I'm reading that F-5 thread, I imagine I'll regret doing so.

You're going to the O2?

MARK THE FUCK OUT

Who else we got?

Dunno, I've got a spare ticket. I'll sell it at face value, or a price gradually decreasing until the time comes.

In other news, I got Britain's first ever bullet train today.

Time to get from St. Pancras to my flat: 11 minutes (compared to the usual 35)
Time train was delayed by: 29 minutes

And you have to get a connecting bus through a building site that handily drops you off in a freight yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back