• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: WZ Edition!!

M

Melon Farmer

This has a lot of potential to be awesome!!

What we basically do is have 8 people. (Could be any number but 8 fits in the best) And every week we vote for someone.

Who ever has the most votes, is eliminated!!

So vote for the person you wanna eliminate!!

We can't know who the people voted for so it has to be unanimous.(Sp?)

Anyways, just voting isn't any fun so we would have to have this game and wtvr...and i don't know what games.

So if anyone had any suggestions, that would be awesome.

We can sign up in here.

Have another Thread for games or contests

and have another thread for voting on who gets eliminated...it is ur call to annoucne ur pick...u dont have to.

1 pick per people. and only people who r in the contest r eligible to vote.

If there is a tie then those 2 people will be eligible for votes. They can't vote...but the remaining of the group can vote their names...and the highest vote...is eliminated!!

So you don't want people to vote for you!!

I want to be in this, obviously, so I am the first person in this.

If you wanna sign up then you should post in this thread saying u want in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

Let's make this fun!!

Survior: WZ Edition Entry:

1. Senoir Coconut
2. Y 2 Jake
3. The Enforcer
4. Big Wes
5. Johnny B Slave # 1
6. Mr. Sam
7. TheOneBigWill
8. The Big Ben
9. Colamania

Just a bit of a change, i think i will run this thing but i might need someone's help...i have PM'ed that person about it and if he says he wants to join and he also wants to help me then that's awesome. But seeing how that there is 1 more spot left...if he doesnt respond to me...then i guess he won't be in this. So I will PM another person.[

Colamania...was the guy and he accepted my proposal to run this thing together, and so me and Colamania are running Survivor: WZ Edition...Season 1!!!!!

awesome guys!!

I'll add u right away....

but in order for us to start...i need someone to give suggestions on rules and contests we can do which the winner will be saved from elimination

maybe, like Luther can make crazy polls on people and everyone gsts to vote, and that'll be the challenge. IDK, anyone else?

3 spots left guys!!! So cool....

oh and slave # 1....

that wouldnt be a challenge....we need sick and disgusting challenges lol...jk....but we need cool challenges so the winner of that challenge won't get eliminated...

oh and i think that teh winner should be named:

lol i dont know what eh should be named....something with a good vibe....like he can go through anyone and anything and at next time's annual Survivor: WZ Edition...he has to be in this because since he is the champion, he has to defend that title!!

Oh and i think when there r 2 peole left...the 6 people that were eliminated should vote on who should be eliminated!!

As long as its not Jake's version of Survivor, I'm in.. (by that I mean as long as by elimination, you don't be "banned.") lol

So I'm in, as long as I don't end up banned as a result.

ok so all 9 spots have been chosen....to everyone else that wants to be in this...sorry...all 9 spots are full.

Hopefully next time u guys will be able to be in it!!

So the following 9 tribes are:

Senoir Coconut

Y 2 Jake

Aerandir

Big Wes

Johnny B Slave # 1

Mr. Sam

TheOneBigWill

The Big Ben

Colamania

hey guys...

listen...you might think that this is gonna be very unfair...but before this whole thing started...i asked someone if he can help me out with this Survivor thing...I asked Jake...lol but he said he would only be part of it, so i said ok...and then Jake mentioned me asking someone else, and he mentioned that person's username.

So i PM'ed him, asking him if he wants to join and if he wants to run it with me...by the time he got on...all 8 spots were filled up.

So the people that want to be in this and aren't are gonna be pissed also, but this guy is the 9th and FINAL competitor in this game!!!

He will be posting in this thread shortly.

Me and this guy will be running this awesome thing, and if you ever have any problems, with anything, feel free to PM me or this guy and then me and this guy will talk about it and we will let you guys know wtvr the problem is.

Right now me and him are thinking of cool contests we can do...and so far we thought of NOTHING!!

Do you guys have any games we can play that everyone will be involved in!!

If you do...please tell me or this guy...who is helping me run this thing and is the 9th person in the contest...and he will be posting in this thread like in 3 minutes....so yea....

if u have any suggestions at all plz tell us in this thread or in PM's.

if you PM us, it will remain private. Just between me and this guy!!

Ok...thanks for reading!!!

yea it is lol...he is gonna post soon...

we were gonna make that as a challenge but decided not to bc ppl already know lol

its colamania :D

You don't say genius.

Yes, here I am. Co-owner, competitor number 9, general... extra person.

As Senoir Coconut said, if you have an idea, just either post it in the thread, or if you wish to keep it private, PM it to me or Coconut. That's not just competitors, if anyone on the forum has an idea, PM it to us. God knows, we can't think of any ideas ourselves.

why would it be 11 people....so far there r 9 ppl...u would be the 10th maybe...i am givnig the choice to Jake lol.

sorry little miss hardy gurl....

the only person that can get in is The Enforcer and even that is pushing it....u will have to wait till next time...sorry.

and Jake has to tell me if Enforcer is allowed to come in...bc i think 10 ppl is a lil pushing it....bc we cnt have so many people in...bc when we have a lot of ppl...some ppl nvr show up!!

so Enforcer unless Jake ok's it, then u aren;t in this thing...we wont start until Jake gives us the OK.

So this means there are no more openings...

The Enforcer will be the last possible person to enter this thing...and if he does then we r gonna have to eliminate 2 people for teh first 2 or 3 rounds. Then go by singles

sounds good

oh, and yeah, we should have like a set time to do this. like, on weekdays, i wont be on till about 5 30-6. School, football. so we should get a time that everyone can do this. oh, and that time is eastern time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back