• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series LD - Who Will Survive? Not the Viewers

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Tickets on Stubhub are going for $6/ticket. Good seats too. And I couldn't be bothered to go.

Cheaper to view in person than order the PPV.

This card blows.

Of course it does. I'm not going to even live stream that shit. I'm just going to listen to you guys talk about it and then comment on everything

I'm not really sure what the card is besides Randy vs Show, Cena vs ADR and whatever the traditional SS match is.
I went to watch the pre-show and it's Miz vs Kofi. I can't really be bothered to watch that.

I'll watch SS but I'll be watching Sunday night football too.

Man, René wants the D from Punk. I wouldn't be surprised if she's next on his list of divas to nail after AJ.

Edit: An actually audible reaction for Kofi and Miz. That constitutes a hot PPV crowd.

Does anyone know if Ryback is having an open challenge tonight?

Ryback issues an open challenge.

Ryback: ANYBODY BACK THERE! I AM CALLING ANYBODY OUT FROM BACK THERE!!! SOMEBODY COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

And a few seconds later, this music hits

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQD56QXges[/YOUTUBE]

This statement means alot coming from the same HHH that banned Big Show for life. What's Big Show doing tonight? Fighting for the most prestigious championship in the company.

Oh, right, JBL marking out for The Usos is incredibly grating. Surprised I haven't noticed that before.

I fucking love Codust's entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back