Survivor Series 2017 |LD| - Red VS Blue

I still think the Nigel rebound lariat is stupid

Also WWE usually puts together great 6 man tags, and this one is fun but not really amazing. I’m lrobably still feeling spoiled after last night

I still think the Nigel rebound lariat is stupid

Also WWE usually puts together great 6 man tags, and this one is fun but not really amazing. I’m lrobably still feeling spoiled after last night

They stole the idea of the six-man tag from Teddy Long. The inventor of the 6-man tag match playa!!!

For a second I thought Reigns blew it by spearing Big E instead of breaking the cover. That Double Midnight Hour was cool.

What a nasty spear. The super triple power bomb is pretty cool, and also sounds like the most unhealthy burger in the world

Fun match, not sure if it was better than their match with the Wyatt’s at elimination chamber

People might feel like that match is off because of what New Day and Usos did, but The Shield are different kind of workers. That is what makes the New Day so good. They adapted to their opponents and had a great match with them. If the rest of the show is like that, we are in for a good night.

I remember, when The Shield were fighting Evolution, how weird it was to see Triple H selling for Dean Ambrose. A similar sensation when you see Roman Reigns selling for Xavier Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back