• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLVI

God this sucks, I'm sick for the Super Bowl, so I can't drink, and it would look absolutely terrible if I called out tomorrow (I'd probably get fired, lol)

God this sucks, I'm sick for the Super Bowl, so I can't drink, and it would look absolutely terrible if I called out tomorrow (I'd probably get fired, lol)

My friend takes the day after the SB off every year cause he knows he's likely gonna be hung over.

I would like to thank M&M's for providing the first bit of entertainment tonight.

You can't have 12 men in the huddle. Pretty simple.

I'm pretty well aware of that penalty, it had a disastrous effect on a certain team in the NFC Championship game back in 2009.

My friend, while watching that last polar bear commercial:

"Yeah, I'm going to bring some reality into this: there wouldn't be that much ice left."

Such precision and patience shown by the Patriots on that final drive before halftime. Incredible. That will definitely go down as one of the greatest drives in Super Bowl history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back