Stupid Thread Police

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Yeah, I know. Technically, the mods/admins are the "Stupid Thread Police". But why not make this more fun?

Basically, what I'm saying is this...

We've got some stupid fucking posters out there. Even worse, we've got guys that register on the forum and post dogshit until their post count reaches a level where they can create their own threads. Then the real fun begins...

We get new threads that are so stupid that they'd make the cast of the Jersey Shore look like the math club at M.I.T.

We must put a stop to this. Band together with me as we rise up and end the tyranny of stupid threads!! (Feel free to make a sig graphic to symbolize this) When a stupid thread is created, we will all visit it and give the OP a piece of our minds (within WZ rules, of course) and mention that we are members of the Stupid Thread Police!!

I'm up for that, first stop Jackiz Kirey, I hate that guy.
I mean if Primo is your favorite wrestler you've definately got some sort of undiagnosed mental illness haven't you?

I mean if Primo is your favorite wrestler you've definately got some sort of undiagnosed mental illness haven't you?

Oh so fucking true. If you think that Wade Barrett teaming up with Cody Rhodes to form a stable called Dashex is a good idea you should be sectioned.

and oh hell yeah I'm in.

Wasn't this the guy who also found Mister Awesome's sig photo offensive and wanted to report him because of it? Now that's an undiagnosed mental illness.

Red reps, flaming, contradicting posts... all par for the course if you're in the Stupid Thread Police. Naturally, we could call it "STP" for short.

(Yes, I'm a Stone Temple Pilots fan.)

12438.jpg

I found the uniforms.

I'll probably patrol the WWE and TNA bits and wait for someone to make another rock vs cena thread. Don't wanna get any half-assed ones though, that's a bit unfair. They have to be piss stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back