• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Feijao vs. Henderson

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
Strikeforce-Feijao-vs-Henderson-poster.jpg

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Championship

Rafael Feijao Cavalcante (No. 9 LHW)
2mg1ahe.jpg

Vs.

Dan Henderson
Dan_Henderson_1000565.jpg

Womens Welterweight Championship

Marloes Coenen
picture-of-the-day.jpg

Vs.

Liz Carmouche
20110304031643_IMG_2637.JPG

• Melvin Manhoef vs. Tim Kennedy
  • Billy Evangelista vs. Jorge Masvidal
  • Jorge Gurgel vs. Tyler Combs

Strikeforce once again give us two title fights on one show. SF has been on a roll lately, giving us some very good fights. Faijao vs. Hendo should be no different. The favorite in this fight has got to be Hendo, and I will be pulling for him, but I just have a sneaking feeling that Feijao will defend his title. It'll be interesting to see for sure.

Marloes Coenen is the second best female fighter in the world, only behind Cyborg, and she has been fairly dominant in getting there. It's a shame that Meisha Tate had to pull out of the fight, but while the greatest ass in MMA has left, Coenen may actually be fighting an even more dangerous fighter. Carmouche is a bit of an unknown and many fighters view that as a bad situation for the known fighter.

Manhoef vs. Kennedy will be a great slugfest and I would be shocked if this fight makes it the distance. I expect a big KO or submission. Masvidal and Evangelista are fairly even in their abilities. And Jorge Gurgel always makes for a fun fight.

Should be a fun little show.

You give Carmouche a butt-chin and take her hair out of the ponytail and you have Faber.

Still sucks we don't get to see this in action,
miesha-tate.jpg

I don't dig her face at all. Awesome ass and body, but the face doesn't do anything for me.

Her body gives Carrano a run for her money. No comparison in the face, Carrano always wins.

Miesha's nose fucks up her face, but with that ass, the nose is forgivable. When Gina's out of the picture, Tate will most definitely be the hottest female MMA Fighter left standing.

Anyway, the main event for this show cannot come soon enough. Such an interesting fight. WAR HENDO!!!

Man, I'll be cheering for Hendo, but I just have a feeling that Feijao will shock the world tonight.

Arnold Schwarzenegger... one of my biggest heroes growing up. Always glad to be reminded that he's an MMA fan.

Also, Heidi Androl is fucking HOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back