• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange food combinations

Was discussing this with some mates the other day. We were talking about really odd things they done with food, that no-one else finds appealing, yet that one person loves it...

Mine would have to be the time I put crisps into a class of Fizzy orange, sounds muck, but it tasted really good actually..

So, share some of your strange food combinations...

I don't know how weird this is, but I like to eat mac and cheese with hot dogs and ketchup. It's an oddly delicious combo.

I don't know how weird this is, but I like to eat mac and cheese with hot dogs and ketchup. It's an oddly delicious combo.

Me and my friend invented the Mac N' Cheese dog, you take a chees filled hot dog, and put in in a bun and then dump loads of gooey mac n cheese on top of it (kinda like a chili cheese dog), ketchup is optional

I don't that's too weird. I myself have been known to mix mac n cheese with tuna and eat that. Some people think that's weird.

I don't really mix too much stuff that's weird though. I just eat some things in unconventional ways, like cold hot dogs and spaghetti-o's straight out of the can. Both of those I like so much better cold.

Aww dude, the mac N' cheese dog sounds epic, and brandable. You could start a food cart chain with that sorta disgustingly delicious shit.

Various eateries (generally near college campuses) sell sandwiches where they basically try to pack as much disgusting and greasy shit into a sub as possible. One near my campus sells something called the "Fat Chicken Sub," and it is made of chicken fingers, mozz sticks, fries, marinara sauce, and melted cheese. That's all between two buns. That's right, it's a sandwich.

Back in my childhood (early elementary school), I actually put Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies (broken up) on a slice of Pizza. Don't as why I did it the first time, but I did.

I eat bananas and cinnamon on top of ritz crackers, and some people find that weird, but it's really delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back