Straight Edge Society - You Can Be Saved!

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
2q37m9v.jpg

Dear WrestleZone,

It has come to my attention that many among us are addicts - people with feeble personalities and even feebler excuses, consuming toxic substances on a daily basis as a means of supporting their pathetic lives. People who sit at their mundane job, counting the hours, watching the second hand tick until you can get off of work and take that first sip of alcohol.

I'm here to let you know it's OK, because you're among friends now. You used to be surrounded by enablers that didn't care about you how Punk cares about you. People that not only don't care about you, but don't care about themselves - with no self-respect and no pride. Punk can take that all away.

However, it is one thing to pledge sobriety and another to draw an x on your first, raise your hand and - one nation under Punk - pledge your allegiance to the Straight Edge Society and live your life the way it was intended to be.

So I have a question for you - are you ready to pledge allegiance to Punk and his Straight Edge Society? Then we can begin.

I want your to raise your right hand, place it on the screen, be proud of who you are and be more proud of who you're about to become. Repeat after me:

jjwyyp.jpg

From this moment, you will never have to walk alone again. You will never have to question who your friends are. Be Straightedge. Be Better.

Those Who Have Been Saved:
Uncle Sam
Mighty NorCal
Ferbian
Blue Cardinal
Stinger
Y-2-Jay
Klunderbunker
Cookie
Dave
Widdows
RatedRViper
Deexter Jorgan
Scotty
Nova Secura
SpoodBeest™
BC
Notorious718
Impaler
THE Madcap
Rolling Thunder
The Best At What I Do
The Holy One
The Rev sXe​

Roughly four hundred pixels by four hundred pixels. I trust you can fit your hand on the screen, and that's all that matters.

I live the lifestyle but don't enjoy showing off. Does ShopZone sell S.E.S. hoodies?

Is it still called ShopZone? Am I wrong to capitalize the "Z"? How should I pronounce the letter "Z"?

I have never touched any substance. No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes. I am indeed better than all of you.

I live the lifestyle but don't enjoy showing off. Does ShopZone sell S.E.S. hoodies?

Is it still called ShopZone? Am I wrong to capitalize the "Z"? How should I pronounce the letter "Z"?

No, I looked. That was going to be my partying hoodie.

Барбоса;2141247 said:
Despite not smoking or partaking in recreational or proscription drugs, I refuse to take the pledge as I enjoy my occasional beer or cider.

Sorry, Punk. I have failed you

All we need now is Sam wearing a mask, uploading a rather long promo on how he's better than you Barbarosa, and this whole thread is an automatic WIN.

Барбоса;2141282 said:
But what happens when I know Sam is better than me and I have no inclination to try to change that?

He'll continue to tell you that, then make you join him, while he shaves you, doing an awful job at it, so you have to throw money away on shaving the rest of it.

Either way, Sam wins.

Барбоса;2141326 said:
Ha, joke is on him as I need my hair cut

So do I, so do I, my hair's getting to the long end of it's usual length, but I'm never going bald or even Randy like cut, you know, the slight hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back