• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stormtrooper is Racist Against Whites AND Blacks

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
In the NFL LD thread he admitted his hatred for Matt Ryan and the only logical explanation is that his hatred comes from the fact that Matt Ryan is white. He then went on to imply that he also hates all black pocket passers. Now how could this be? How could someone be racist towards whites and blacks? Is he Asian? Mexican? No, the answer I'm afraid is much worse. Stormtrooper is.....

CrabPeople.png

It has been right in front of our eyes all along.

How did we not see it before? First they try to take over the country with the Queer Eye guys after the kindling wars and now they're trying again as pissed off,racist football fans.

Goddamn Crab People.

He then went on to imply that he also hates all black pocket passers.

Those exist?

I meant that as a joke originally, but the more I think about, the only two I can think of off the top of my head currently in the NFL are Jason Campbell and Byron Leftwich.

In the NFL LD thread he admitted his hatred for Matt Ryan and the only logical explanation is that his hatred comes from the fact that Matt Ryan is white. He then went on to imply that he also hates all black pocket passers. Now how could this be? How could someone be racist towards whites and blacks? Is he Asian? Mexican? No, the answer I'm afraid is much worse. Stormtrooper is.....

CrabPeople.png

It has been right in front of our eyes all along.

It would explain why he's always a crabby little shit...

I think of Doug Williams as a pocket passer. He didn't have a huge career but he won a SB with the Redskins. That broke a lot of stereotype for black QBs. I think it was '87.

Frankly, I can't think of any running QB that won a SB (at least not in my lifetime). Maybe you can say Rodgers runs well. Gannon made to the SB but lost. A running QB winning the SB to me is the new indoor team winning a SB.

I think of Doug Williams as a pocket passer. He didn't have a huge career but he won a SB with the Redskins. That broke a lot of stereotype for black QBs. I think it was '87.

Frankly, I can't think of any running QB that won a SB (at least not in my lifetime). Maybe you can say Rodgers runs well. Gannon made to the SB but lost. A running QB winning the SB to me is the new indoor team winning a SB.

Din't know he played american football before being a wrestler. Wowcher.

STEVE+YOUNG.jpg

God forbid I just prove you wrong again and again and again.

Now you have to mock me in the Bar room.

GO fuck yourself you ******-loving ******.

The only racist person here is Big Sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back