• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stormtrooper is Racist Against Whites AND Blacks

Stormtrooper makes me laugh, if you disagree with him in any way, he just flips out like a crazy person...

"FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A DUMB RACIST ***, GRRR YOU MAKE ME SOOOO MAD!!!!! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT & YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!!!! YOU FUCKING DOG SHIT EATING ASSHOLE!!! NOW APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING AN OPINION THAT DIFFERS FROM MINE SHITHEAD!!!!"

I'm amazed his head hasn't literally exploded by now.

Stormtrooper makes me laugh, if you disagree with him in any way, he just flips out like a crazy person...

"FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A DUMB RACIST ***, GRRR YOU MAKE ME SOOOO MAD!!!!! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT & YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!!!! YOU FUCKING DOG SHIT EATING ASSHOLE!!! NOW APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING AN OPINION THAT DIFFERS FROM MINE SHITHEAD!!!!"

He and Dagger should go out to lunch together at Applebees and argue over who gets to choose the appetizer.

Yeah, the racist shit holds no weight whatsoever, it was an comment that Sly made that everyone rolled with since NOBODY is capable of being creative around here.

For the record, I'm a racist against racists. So fuck both of you.

If racist were a race wouldn't the also make them self loathing? Does that mean a white racist and a black racist are actually on the same team all along?

1130_kkk.jpg

So I guess he's like Becker 2.0

Add Davi312512345t6 And you got yourself a date right there.

You need to get your sorry ass to the election forums, and maybe pay attention to what's happened the last few days. In case you hadn't noticed, I officially switched candidates from Dagger to Coco, due to the clarification of a false assumption I had in regards to the abilities of mods in unmodded sections that was corrected by Tastycles...

Might want some BBQ or something to put on your foot before you put it in your mouth, might help it go down better.

You need to get your sorry ass to the election forums, and maybe pay attention to what's happened the last few days. In case you hadn't noticed, I officially switched candidates from Dagger to Coco, due to the clarification of a false assumption I had in regards to the abilities of mods in unmodded sections that was corrected by Tastycles...

Might want some BBQ or something to put on your foot before you put it in your mouth, might help it go down better.

Oh I'm sorry, I was talking about people who overreact for no good reason. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry, I was talking about people who overreact for no good reason. :rolleyes:

Well, considering all of your previous attempts at insulting me so far have been total fails, you might want to reconsider...or do I need to bring up the "I just beat Davi323 in an argument" thread again?

Well, considering all of your previous attempts at insulting me so far have been total fails, you might want to reconsider...or do I need to bring up the "I just beat Davi323 in an argument" thread again?

Or you can stop trying to deny the fact you, Dagger, and Stormtrooper are the top three people that easily overreact to anything.

Oh, I see. When you insult someone it's cool...but when they retaliate, they are "overreacting". Maybe if I had said j/k at the end...would that have made you feel better?

Oh, I see. When you insult someone it's cool...but when they retaliate, they are "overreacting". Maybe if I had said j/k at the end...would that have made you feel better?

Someone made a joke about Dagger and Trooper that they over react, I chime in by dropping your name into the joke as well. Your reaction was about the election and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't really care about. In other words, you had to much reaction.

I wish I could meet ST in real life, getting him all riled up would never get old.

edit: yea pancake shut the fuck up.

Yeah, the racist shit holds no weight whatsoever, it was an comment that Sly made that everyone rolled with since NOBODY is capable of being creative around here.

Exactly. I'd like one person to show me where I defended a black guy over a white guy with absolutely no legitimate argument behind it. I mean my favorite music is hip hop and my favorite sports are basketball and football, it's kind of hard not to argue for a lot of black guys.

Yea I agree with you totally, I'm pretty sure like 95% of the people we talk about in the Sports section are black.... By his logic we're all racist assholes.

The running joke about Big Sexy being "racist" comes from the WZ Tournament, not the Sports Section. He would pretty much vote for every single black guy in the thing under any circumstance. The same amount of heat gets brought upon those who strictly vote for the Japs too, so it's not a big deal.

The running joke about Big Sexy being "racist" comes from the WZ Tournament, not the Sports Section. He would pretty much vote for every single black guy in the thing under any circumstance. The same amount of heat gets brought upon those who strictly vote for the Japs too, so it's not a big deal.

It's why I plan on using whoever as the best entrance music for this year's tourney. Nobody can complain. Nobody.

Yet someone will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back