stonecoldhell is my new favourite poster

Check out these brilliant and mind-blowing threads:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=282749

stonecoldhell said:
Many people on internet saying that The Rock is the second biggest star of all time and has surpassed Steve Austin.

That his career and lifespan have surpassed him and the longevity and popularity.

Has The Rock surpassed Austin?

I don't agree with Rock fans, never will. But some people say that The Rock surpassed Austin at 2002.

Did The Rock surpassed Austin in 1999? No, just only in sales/ratings

Did The Rock surpassed Austin in 2002? No.

Did The Rock surpassed Austin in 2014? Nooo.....?

Stone Cold is loved because he never used politics, as much as HBK and Triple H did. Stone Cold was a great guy behind the scene and was never that hard to work with.

Why have all of you changed your mind about this, has The Rock surpassed Austin in popularity??

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=282385

stonecoldhell said:
Do you consider The Rock and Undertaker as the most classy no politics?
I just wounder what you guys think, they have a rumour that they are classy and did the job.

But I think Stone Cold was better, he didn't do any politics, and had better matches then both of them.

His devotion to Stone Cold is very admirable. I also like his determination to prove that Austin has not taken a back seat to the Rock, being superior to him in every year since Christ himself walked among us. He explains each year in great detail. I would say he loves Stone Cold Steve Austin almost as much as I love Randy Orton.

10/10
Rookie of the Year

Reminds me of the GOAT guy, though he doesn't quite liven up the forums in the same manner probably due to him backing Stone Cold whilst GOAT was backing Daniel Bryan who generates more interest in these times.

If he is an alt he managed to hide it well enough. It isn't hard to make an alt and get away with it if you're smart.

A couple months ago OHYOUDIDNTKNOW got a temp ban and made an alt that not only tripped the alt detector, but was named ohyoudidntknow.

Alts on Wrestlezone:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13062-1412952313-14.gif

Live Yáz;5016719 said:
If he is an alt he managed to hide it well enough. It isn't hard to make an alt and get away with it if you're smart.

A couple months ago OHYOUDIDNTKNOW got a temp ban and made an alt that not only tripped the alt detector, but was named ohyoudidntknow.

Lower case!

The perfect disguise.

I am being serious when I say stonecoldhell makes me laugh though. It's fun to humour him and his "Austin is love, Austin is life" approach.

We've had posters go crazy and try to start cults for the Rock, CM Punk, John Cena, and now Stone Cold. But why no love for the older guys? Maybe I should go off the deep end and start a Lou Thesz cult.

We've had posters go crazy and try to start cults for the Rock, CM Punk, John Cena, and now Stone Cold. But why no love for the older guys? Maybe I should go off the deep end and start a Lou Thesz cult.
One starts up every year during the WZT.

My computer mouse is like ten years old, but I keep using it because its super cool, but its on its last legs, like it will randomly click shit I hover over. I almost banned a guy because of that. That would have been fun.

It's funny that you say that.
There was a thread where I said I wanted to see Stonecoldhell and The Boss debate who is better between Austin and Hogan.

Maybe we can make a dipshit poster gauntlet thread.

I like it. Maybe take it a step further and create an ALL TIME WORST WZ POSTER tournament. Why haven't we done this yet?

Live Yáz;5016771 said:
My computer mouse is like ten years old, but I keep using it because its super cool, but its on its last legs, like it will randomly click shit I hover over. I almost banned a guy because of that. That would have been fun.

I suppose you want to pass off this excuse for the picture of your nuts wearing sunglasses you PMd me, huh?

Yeah, well I'm not buying it!

I like it. Maybe take it a step further and create an ALL TIME WORST WZ POSTER tournament. Why haven't we done this yet?

All we have left are bad posters because we run all the good ones off.

I suppose you want to pass off this excuse for the picture of your nuts wearing sunglasses you PMd me, huh?

Yeah, well I'm not buying it!

That was just may way of telling you to deal with the Cards eventually losing in the NLCS.

Live Yáz;5016879 said:
All we have left are bad posters because we run all the good ones off.

That was just may way of telling you to deal with the Cards eventually losing in the NLCS.

One of these comments makes you an ******.

It's the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back