Stone Cold Steve Austiin

What an amazing return! I was sooo happy to see him back that I jumped around my living room, and JR didn't have a heart attack announcing his name!! LOL!!!!

What an amazing return! I was sooo happy to see him back that I jumped around my living room, and JR didn't have a heart attack announcing his name!! LOL!!!!

Lol I was doing the same thing. I was going insane when his music hit I was so pumped.

wwe.com has officially reported on monday night raw stone cold is the guest reff for the hair vs hair at WM 23

and he gave vince a beer bath lolz :p

glad to see him back to wwe

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CUS STONE COLD SAID SO..."

Stone Cold Steve Austin is without a doubt a future hall-of-famer, arguably the best ever... but I cant see him making a comeback in the WWE...
Its always good to see him back raising hell on RAW, but its true his past injuries have made him too weak to wreslte for a living ever again...
He declined a WrestleMania match because Vince wanted a Hogan vs Austin match

While this would perhaps the biggest money-making match of all time (even better than Rock vs Hogan) Austin was right to not do this match and everyone knows why...

Because they would pick Hogan to win... because he always does...

Stone Cold shouldnt job to Hogan, he is a f*ckin has-been, hes the greatest of all time no doubt but he needs to fuckin move on!!! Hes had his best years, hell hes had his best DECADES!!

Stone Cold revolutioned us the WWF (Im sick of saying WWE because its fuckin stupid) the Attitude Era will always be the best period of WWF because of Stone Cold

To be perfectl honest I think this Battle of Billionaires match at WM is bull shit, at least the fact that Austin is in it, we've seen him as a special referee before at WrestleMania (Lesnar/Goldberg WM XX) and that pretty much sucked...

If theres one thing Austin should do... is maybe pull a Hulk Hogan... no... pull a George Foreman... win the WWF title one more time...like a Road to WrestleMania storymode from WrestleMania 2000 on n64... by going one full year leading up to WM and retire for good, vacating the belt...

The only other thing I wanna say not realted to Stone Cold is that... WWE has gotten better but it still sucks... the superstars, the stories, and creativity all suck ass... the ECW brand is fuckin dumb, and I feel sorry for all the old-school ECW fans who have to put up with this...

if theres one thing WWE needs to do to get back on top... is to fuckin bring back the F in WWF... Fuck the World Wildlife Fund or w/e the hell is...

Why cant they just change their organization and make it World Wild Life Fund (WWLF) or Wild Life Fund (WLF) does it have to be WWF for crying out loud!?!?!?

I don't think Stone Cold will be wrestling anytime soon in case you didn't notice he didn't look in the best shape. Its not Scott Hall bad shape, but looks like he packed on some pounds.

Its sad because I rather see Austin with the belt right now then Batista and John Cena and not to mention NO ONE not even Hogan can get a bigger pop then Stone Cold.

I'm glad he didn't do the Hogan match this year because there is no way Hogan would do the job for him. Hogan thinks way to highly of himself even more then even. Someone needs to tell him he is over 50 and has a hip and knee replacement and can only do 2 moves. He is the only guy in this business that turns down 400,000 to appear at Wrestlemania.

Hogan is not alone because Angle is catching up to him thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Between the two of them I can't tell who's head is bigger.

I don't think Stone Cold will be wrestling anytime soon in case you didn't notice he didn't look in the best shape. Its not Scott Hall bad shape, but looks like he packed on some pounds.

Its sad because I rather see Austin with the belt right now then Batista and John Cena and not to mention NO ONE not even Hogan can get a bigger pop then Stone Cold.

I'm glad he didn't do the Hogan match this year because there is no way Hogan would do the job for him. Hogan thinks way to highly of himself even more then even. Someone needs to tell him he is over 50 and has a hip and knee replacement and can only do 2 moves. He is the only guy in this business that turns down 400,000 to appear at Wrestlemania.

Hogan is not alone because Angle is catching up to him thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Between the two of them I can't tell who's head is bigger.

Yeah what the hell was that all about? Does Hogan think he's above wrestling. I'm sorry I know this is a bit off subject, and I've got all the respect for Hogan and what he has accomplished but if Austin were to agree to a match at WM with Hogan, what is so bad about letting a guy like Austin go over? Austin was the greatest superstar of his generation as was Hogan. If I were Hogan, I would class it as an honour to allow a great like 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin to go over on me.

Austin was the greatest superstar of his generation as was Hogan. If I were Hogan, I would class it as an honour to allow a great like 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin to go over on me.

My last point on the Hogan matter. I agree with everything you it would be an honor for most people to get in the ring with Stone Cold but why did Hogan have such a problem putting HBK over at Summerslam two years ago.

If Austin had one more match I would want it to be against Triple H.

If Austin could have one last feud I'd like to see Randy Orton vs Austin. They've never had a match and would be a great Legend vs Legend Killer program.

Austin vs Hogan doesn't appeal to me. It wouldn't be a good match cuz their both past their prime and the fact that someone has to go over would aleinate too many fans and put a bad spot on either Hogan's or Austin's legacy. Plus, when one of them finds out who is going over, whoever the guy is that is not put over would walk out for sure.

His new shirt says it all, Stone Cold will Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave. They already have told you what he is going to do. :)

Promote his movie and move on again.

^ Not likely because Austin will be ref of Battles of the Billionaires.
Well yeah, he's back on RAW now, and he'll be gone after Wrestlemania.

Id doght it will happen but with the rock back ... i'd like to see them have a feud for a while .. or team up and take on the world tag team champs for a while. But like always Stone Cold will go to mania, rasie hell, drink beer and leave for a three or four month span.

In my opinion Stone Cold Steve Austin will stay until WWE makes TNA go out of bussines, and thats the same reason that The Rock is coming back too.
And thats the Botom line 'cause Stone Cold Sed So

OK, OK, first of all. The RooCk is not coming back people, please, dont spam with that crap, is like: Look! i saw Michael Jordan in a Bulls Game! he;s back!!...
COME ON!!! LEt it Go!! The ROOcK is NOT coming back!! (i cant deny it would be great though...)
Second, i see very dificult to see Austin wrestling full time again, hes gonna Whoop some asses in WM23 and i think that would be all, same with Mick Foley, look at the guy! he looks in terrible shape!!
God, this WM buzz sounds so cool with this legends and stuff! but its a shame, that after that, Austin's Gone, Foley as a Commisioner or something, and all of us will be back with that Cena and CRAPtista :shit:
i only hope that Vince could $$ign Jericho again before TNA push more...now THAT would be a great return and Fresh Air to the WWE.

Stone Cold is looking kinda old as of late. (idk if its just me) The Rock looks great and he is 1000000 better shape than some wrestlers like oh idk SCOTT HALL! Damn! At the rate its going..Austin's gonna be an official referee..that'll be interesting lol.

He is just coming back to prmote the Battle of the Billionaires and his new movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back