• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sting's WWE Debut promo info leaked

MrGameTime

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well the day has finally come:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/482331-casting-notice-for-sting-promo-video

With Sting being on the network for Warrior recently, wrestlingdvdnews.com confirming that a Sting WWE DVD will be released on September 23rd 2014 and are now taking pre orders, heavy rumours of a "Sting" playable character in the up coming WWE 2K15 video game and now with this latest article leaking details about Sting's debut promo we can confirm Sting is finally coming over to the WWE!

What does everyone think of this?

Who do you think he will be paired with for a feud for his debut? How many matches do you think he has in him? Possible HOF induction next year??

By the looks of this promo it's going to be awesome. Sting deserves one last WWE run to finish his career and have a big WM match..... Undertaker where you at?
This is one of the major things I have holding out for, for years now. especially since of the details leaked that Sting has been training hard at the gym getting back in shape! exciting times.

Anything more than a promo/speaking role is just a terrible idea as far as I'm concerned. I could have watched an old fat Sting wrestle in a baggy t-shirt in TNA. Really, all they need is his Trademark for some gimmick stuff, but having him wrestle is just disturbing if that takes place.

Anything more than a promo/speaking role is just a terrible idea as far as I'm concerned. I could have watched an old fat Sting wrestle in a baggy t-shirt in TNA. Really, all they need is his Trademark for some gimmick stuff, but having him wrestle is just disturbing if that takes place.

wow what an absolute hater, you are most likely one of those guys who wouldn't mark out if Sting and Undertaker came face to face in a WWE ring then? that is the only dream match left to see, I don't care how old they are its the point of it, to say they did it.

wow what an absolute hater, you are most likely one of those guys who wouldn't mark out if Sting and Undertaker came face to face in a WWE ring then? that is the only dream match left to see, I don't care how old they are its the point of it, to say they did it.

Not a hater, not even close. I grew up being a massive Sting mark, which is irrelevant. I am also 100% against the Undertaker ever fighting in a WWE ring again. He's at the point of injuring himself or someone else, which is really just the beating his body took for 30 years professional wrestling. Watching the Undertaker v. Sting in a WWE ring in 2014 or 2015 is probably the worst booked match in the history of the WWE. Honestly, not only would I not mark out, I would completely skip that match for fear of watching one of them severely injure the other.

I think you may have put the cart before the horse:
"According to PWInsider.com, WWE is shooting this footage for the upcoming Sting documentary, and to use as B-roll should WWE need Sting related material in the future." - Wrestlezone, June 9th 2014

Does not sound like he is debuting anytime soon.

Ok so yet again we have the internet marks hateing on the legends who are you to say who should and shouldnt get matches not all matches are the same some are about the wrestling but others are about the story and the moment I was at mania 30 and the biggest pop of the night was hogan rock and Austin people want a moment when it comes to WWE and sting finally working a match at mania would be that not only for him but us as fans will it be his best match ever maybe maybe not but he has earned it if he wants it and Vince wants to givehim it

Don't think I'm interested in a Taker vs Sting match. I dont know who else he could feud with though Lesnar? Cena? Meh. I'd mark out for a Taker Sting faceoff but i wouldn't get excited by the match. Call me when Angle returns

IF again IF Sting comes to WWE then he'll probably be used to put Bray Wyatt over, or who knows maybe be the one who gets Luke Harper to think for himself and break away from Wyatt. I don't think they will, nor should they, build to a Taker/Sting rivalry. It would've been fine a few years ago, but now Taker's just too torn up to go with Sting.

Sting competing in a WWE ring would be surreal, let alone at Mania...vs The Undertaker. Sting is still more than able to go, he has taken care of himself with Christian living and a healthy lifestyle. He's not the straitedge WWE deserves but he's the straitedge WWE needs.

If you're against Sting on WWE Raw then switch over to WCW Nitro when he appears
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back